Verint® Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced that it is the recipient of several new industry honors for vision and technology innovation, including high customer satisfaction ratings, for its Impact 360® Workforce Optimization™ suite from Verint Witness Actionable Solutions®. This recognition validates the tangible value customers worldwide continue to receive from Verint software and services. This recognition validates the tangible value customers worldwide continue to receive from Verint software and services.
Analyst firm Frost & Sullivan presented Verint its distinguished 2010 “North American Contact Center Agent Performance Optimization (APO) Company of the Year” honor. In receiving this distinction, the company was recognized for outstanding achievement and superior performance in leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Earlier in the year, Verint also was named by the firm as its 2010 “North American IP Surveillance Software Company of the Year.” These dual honors across Verint’s enterprise workforce optimization (WFO) and security intelligence businesses reinforce the company’s actionable intelligence vision and focus on business solutions that help companies perform more effectively.
Verint also was recognized with high scores in analyst firm DMG Consulting’s recent 2010-2011 Speech Analytics Product and Market Report. The research—which incorporated direct customer feedback on the features, functionality and implementation of Verint’s software—reports the company as having the highest published rating, a 4.66 out of 5, in the categories of ease-of-use, feature set, accuracy and business relevancy of results. The firm’s research also reflects perfect scores for the software’s ability to discover/surface unknown issues, and for customer satisfaction ratings in the areas of training, workshops and professional services.
Further 2010 award highlights for Verint’s Customer Interaction Analytics™, Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics™, and workforce management and recording software include:
• TSIA 2010 “Recognized Innovator” Award: Verint’s Customer Interaction Analytics solution earned top honors in the category of innovation in customer satisfaction. According to the Technology Services Industry Association, winners stood out as “leading the way toward new service business models, offerings, and technologies that meet today's shifting technology landscape while boosting services revenue and operational efficiency.”
• Information Management “2010 Information Management Innovative Solution” Award: Verint’s analytics software was recognized, in conjunction with its implementation at customer VSP Vision Care, for bringing constructive change and quantifiable business value in managing information as an asset.
• ATA 2010 “Technovation” Award: Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics won for its ability to track, measure and analyze employee desktop activity and workflow, helping contact center and back-office operations departments improve efficiency and effectiveness, reduce costs and liability, and enhance service.
• Customer Interaction Solutions “2010 Speech Technology Excellence” Award: Impact 360 Speech Analytics™ was recognized as one of the best in the speech technology industry, reinforcing Verint’s commitment to delivering solutions that enhance the customer experience while also helping companies improve their bottom lines.
• Customer Interaction Solutions “2010 Product of the Year” Award: Impact 360 Workforce Optimization was selected by the publication’s editorial team for demonstrating product vision and leadership, in addition to its role in furthering the advancement of the call center and CRM industry.
• Prêmio Padrão de Qualidade em Contact Center “Product of the Year” Awards: Consumidor Moderno and IZO BRAZIL presented Verint with two honors—one in workforce management and another in call recording—during its Fifth Annual Product of the Year Awards.
About Verint Witness Actionable Solutions
Verint® Witness Actionable Solutions® is the leader in enterprise workforce optimization software and services. Its solutions are designed to help organizations of all sizes capture customer intelligence, uncover business trends, discover the root cause of employee and customer behavior, and optimize the customer experience. From contact centers to remote office, branch and back-office operations, its award-winning, next-generation Impact 360® Workforce Optimization™ suite is the industry’s most unified solution set—featuring quality monitoring and recording, workforce management, customer interaction analytics (speech analytics, text analytics, data analytics and customer feedback surveys), desktop and process analytics, performance management, eLearning and coaching. Impact 360 helps improve the entire customer service delivery network, powering the right decisions to help ensure service excellence and transform organizations into customer-centric enterprises.
About Verint Systems, Inc.
Verint® Systems, Inc. (verint.com) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services. Our solutions enable organizations of all sizes to make timely and effective decisions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. More than 10,000 organizations in over 150 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—use Verint solutions to capture, distill, and analyze complex and underused information sources, such as voice, video, and unstructured text. Headquartered in Melville, New York, we support our customers around the globe directly and with an extensive network of selling and support partners. Verint is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “VRNT.”
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended January 31, 2010 and our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended October 31, 2010. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, the VERINT logo, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, POWERING ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE FOR A SMARTER WORKFORCE, VERINT VERIFIED, WITNESS ACTIONABLE SOLUTIONS, STAR-GATE, RELIANT, VANTAGE, X-TRACT, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, ULTRA, AUDIOLOG, WITNESS, the WITNESS logo, IMPACT 360, the IMPACT 360 logo, IMPROVE EVERYTHING, EQUALITY,