NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Waltham, MA, United States, 2011/02/09 - Designed for speed and accuracy, the EMS tablet offers Paramedics a program to accurately generate comple WebMEdicPro has announced the release of its turnkey solution for the EMS industry.
WebMEdicPro has announced the release of its turnkey solution for the EMS industry. The ePCR solution from WebMedicPro is a field-ready instrument and is delivered in a convertible touch tablet PC with the most affordable pricing.
Designed for speed and accuracy, the EMS WebMedicPro offers Paramedics an easy-to-use device to quickly and accurately generate complete, real-time electronic patient care reports in a mobile environment.
“We consider our solution as a field instrument - no different than a Defibrillator, EKG monitors, or any other tool EMTs use to track and monitor their patients’ care. Unlike other providers that offer software solutions that require additional investments and in-house IT to maintain, our goal is to provide the EMS industry with the most cost-effective field-ready EMS tablet that is designed to operate as a practical field instrument, ” states Hadi Shavarini CEO of WebMedicPro.
NejAut™ is the first field data tablet in the industry to combine proven, reliable technology with the most user-friendly interface that helps you to eliminate paper processes, gain efficiency, and meet compliance.
• Easy-to-use interface (just a simple form to fill out);
• Complete and submit incident reports in the field;
• Complete patient data - demographics, PMH, allergies, meds & more;
• Automatic attributes for adults and pediatric;
• Automated data validation to ensure complete & accurate records;
• Many auto calculated data entry (Glasgow Coma Scale, Trauma Score, age, mileage, etc.);
• Capture electronic signatures in the field;
• Generate editable narratives;
• Runs available for viewing and printing at hospitals;
• Wirelessly access and deliver mission-critical information;
• Auto syncing to the online portal (128 bit encryption);
• Auto save;
• Refusal, ABN, and authorization forms;
• Inventor, Shit, and Vehicle Management.
WebMedicPro (webmedicpro.com) provides both online AND offline system. It is designed to help EMS companies you to streamline the entire life cycle of an incident - from dispatch to billing & collection.
It improves the accuracy of managing emergency medical inventory within each truck with automated threshold alarms. It also offers utility for shift and vehicle management.
• Generate customized reports
• Export data to Excel
• Export to billing software
• Full search capabilities
• Self-service (dashboard) staff demographics
• Staff profile Administration
• Review and receive notification for QA/QI notes
• Data validation on each field
• Extendable & Customizable Database
• Knowledgebase for essential protocols.