NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bexley, Kent, United Kingdom, 2011/02/08 - The Network Development Blueprint exposes a customers’ digital out of home media options (digital screens, interactive displays, mobile & social media), uncovers the true value of the media and generates development plans quickly and cost effectively.
The Imperative Group (Imperative), independent digital out of home development and execution specialists, announce a new entry level product designed to help retailers, landlords, corporations, media agencies, investors and hardware providers accelerate and optimise early stage thinking relating to the use and value generated by digital out of home media.
Through a process of market research, stakeholder workshops and development of a bespoke management report, the NDB process will expose a customers’ media, content, marketing and commercial options by providing expert digital network development guidance in order to clarify the quickest and most effective routes to market for an idea or a project.
Ultimately the programme delivers a development action plan which can be used to underpin additional strategies or be used to seek internal or external funding to secure a project development phase.
A standard NDB is made up of two key stages:
- Part one consists of a one day workshop between key stakeholders and our independent experts to enable participants to identify the network’s key performance criteria, internal requirements and external partners; explore the media, marketing and operational value a network could deliver; exploit the commercial opportunity and operational efficiencies and define an efficient route to market.
- Part two provides a summary management report containing key aims, objectives, KPI’s, recommendations, actions and deliverables which can be used to support an internal business case.
The NDB process:
1. Identifies the opportunity: identifies where brand or operational value can be extracted and communicated to customers and staff via digital media.
2. Reduces development costs: subject matter experts provide knowledge and experience to build an implementation plan based on best practice to avoid costly pitfalls.
3. Is commercially driven: prioritises commercial deliverables first (what it needs to do), and recognises technology as an enabler of the strategy (how it is done).
4. Establishes benchmarks: compares performance indicators for similar networks to develop appropriate measures for business modelling and planning.
With a basic NDB starting at 5,000 GBP or local equivalent (exc sales taxes & expenses) and taking between 4-6 weeks to complete, this product is designed to help customers make more informed decisions and accelerate the development of a digital out of home network quickly and without incurring significant management costs.
The composition of the NDB is flexible and the scope can be adjusted from standard to meet the requirements of any brief which is subject to flexible pricing.
The NDB is offered as an Imperative branded (imperativegroup.com) or ‘white label’ product. The latter is offered to third parties and intermediaries who wish to add this value into their business development process but who do not have the personnel or experience in-house.
Chris Heap, Managing Director of the Imperative Group commented, “Customers are now looking for high value help without high management costs or waiting for months for an answer. In today’s economic climate, marketers, buyers and investors need to validate the opportunity and secure funding to take the thinking process into a test and learn phase.”
He continued, “Customers can either do it themselves or find experts like Imperative to accelerate and optimise this process. I believe adopting our approach will improve the decision making process and reduces the time and investment required to deliver the right outcome for the client”.