• Octagon Research Solutions, Inc. today announced the release of the Submission Manager Business Application built on the new Quantum platform. This application facilitates the management of global submissions by providing users a simple means of applying sophisticated rules to comply with regional and country-specific submission requirements across global projects.
• Octagon’s approach to global submission management centralizes an organization’s understanding of local regulatory requirements and displaces labor intensive spreadsheets, disparate and outdated planning tools and decentralized databases.
• The Submission Manager Business Application was developed to address the significant challenges of coordinating, planning and managing the many submission components required to support global registrations. Octagon partnered with the best and most innovative Regulatory professionals in industry to create these new capabilities to support industry.
• Submission Manager is designed to work in concert with the process management features of the Quantum platform which include a vigorous workflow engine, complex metadata management and robust search and reporting capabilities.
• The Quantum Submission Manager Business Application will be demonstrated at the DIA 23rd Annual Document Management Conference on February 15-17, 2011 in National Harbor, Maryland (Exhibit Booth # 203).
• Kirk Gallion, president, Octagon Research Solutions, Inc. commented, “The challenges of global submission management require consistent coordination, detailed tracking and sophisticated manipulation of country-specific requirements. The Submission Management Module is an important component of our broader Regulatory Information Management strategy.”
• James C. Walker, chairman and CEO, Octagon Research Solutions, Inc. added, “The incumbent solution for most global companies requires numerous spreadsheets and a great deal of resources to track and manage local submission requirements. In most cases this knowledge is decentralized, anecdotal and often outdated. The Quantum Submission Manager enables organizations to realize efficiencies that impact costs, resources and submission timelines on a global scale.”
• Octagon Research Solutions, Inc.
About Octagon Research Solutions, Inc.
Octagon (octagonresearch.com) is a pioneer and leading provider of breakthrough software and services to the life sciences industry. Octagon’s eCTD and CDISC solutions provide the people, process and technology required to optimize drug development from data collection to submission. Our regulatory, clinical, process and software offerings provide a unique combination of deep domain knowledge, cross-functional electronic submission expertise, a holistic process approach, and integrated solutions. Octagon is headquartered in Wayne, PA, with European headquarters in London, UK. Octagon’s EDC Operations are located in Mountain View, CA.