NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Jose, CA, United States, 2011/01/20 - LogLogic®, the leading IT Data Management Company supporting log management and SIEM, announced its year-end 2010 results. NASDAQ: TIBX
For the year, the company reported record revenue, and a strengthened financial position compared to the previous year.
“Even with this performance, I’d still say that 2010 was an investment year for LogLogic,” said CEO LogLogic Guy Churchward. “The investments we made in revamping the product and technology portfolio, enabling a globally proficient sales channel, and a tighter focus on delivering tangible value to our clients really sets us up for what should be a tremendous 2011.”
For 2010, revenue was up 32% over the prior year, the company also finished the year cash flow positive and profitable.
Major 2010 Milestones
2010 saw a number of company milestones. During the year, LogLogic:
• Released next generation log management platform, LogLogic 5;
• Released significant improvements to Security Event Manager, version 3.5;
• Introduced new core technologies: Log Labels, Universal Collection Framework;
• Refreshed hardware product line on the latest Intel & Oracle technologies;
• Inked substantive partnerships with Cisco, McAfee and VMware;
• Delivered vCloud datacenter support for logging & compliance;
• Released a Virtual Appliance product line;
• Announced a utility computing model;
• Named to the Leader’s Quadrant again in the Gartner Magic Quadrant;
• Sponsored key industry studies on the Financial Services and UK Government sectors;
• Released iPad and iPhone apps for the LogLogic Log Management platform.
For more information about LogLogic’s activities in 2010, visit loglogic.com/.
New Customers in Q4
LogLogic’s New Customers in the 4th quarter include financial companies such as include Deutsche Bank and Guaranty Trust Bank, several retailers such as Rural King Supply, as well as transportation company Norfolk Southern, and health plan provider HealthFirst. New customers from around the world include Kuwait Finance House and the Royal Thai Air Force.
LogLogic® (loglogic.com) is the IT Data Management Company. More than 1,200 customers worldwide entrust their most sensitive IT data to LogLogic’s award-winning products. For more information on LogLogic and IT Data Management, visit us on the web at loglogic.com or on Twitter or Facebook.
All trademarks mentioned in this press release are the property of their respective owners.