NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Jersey City, NJ, United States, 2011/01/12 - Cements Leadership Role in the Rapidly Evolving Mobility Market - Expansion to consumer-facing market, global partnerships, product innovation and ambitious corporate rebranding helps Antenna set the stage for continued growth. NASDAQ: PEGA
On its quest to transform business through intelligently designed mobile applications that delight and empower people, Antenna concludes another record year achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 52 percent in revenues and 96 percent increase in new business bookings from 2008 to 2010. The company’s 2010 success was fueled by the acquisition of Vaultus Mobile Technologies, which gave Antenna the ability to greatly expand its addressable market with consumer-facing enterprise applications. Other key drivers included continued innovation of the Antenna Mobility Platform (AMP) and the market’s insatiable appetite for mobile applications.
The company is now primed to take advantage of the high-growth mobile market by providing all of the necessary elements that enterprises require to drive mobility to their workforces and to their millions of customers around the world.
2010 Business Highlights:
• Global Scale: Antenna has 270 enterprise customers and more than three million end-users.
• Customer Satisfaction and Success: Antenna added significant new customers across key verticals and geographies in 2010.
- New customers included Dell, Hallmark and Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Long-time customers such as Hitachi Data Systems are migrating and enhancing their apps on the latest AMP platform.
• Antenna Deploys Happiness with Corporate Rebrand: To unite the company, its technology and product portfolio after strategic acquisitions, Antenna underwent a major corporate rebrand in 2010. Driven by a belief that happy customers and happy employees are a direct result of an organization that’s empowered to deliver apps that people want and enjoy using, “Deploy Happiness” became Antenna’s new corporate mission.
• Industry Recognition and Accolades: Antenna and its customers were honored with several prestigious industry awards in 2010.
- Xerox was named as a finalist for the Wireless Leadership Award at WES 2010.
- ING DIRECT received the Mobile Village Mobile Star Award for its retail banking and brokerage apps deployed by Antenna.
- Antenna was awarded the Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership of the Year Award in Mobile Enterprise Applications Platforms.
- Antenna was named Mobile Innovator by IDC Research in the report, “2010 Innovative Software Companies Under $100M.”
- Antenna was named a Finalist for the Andrew Seybold Choice award.
• Product Innovation: Antenna continues to innovate on its next-generation Antenna Mobility Platform, releasing a new version of the product in 2010. With AMP, companies can build or customize powerful, beautifully designed apps for any device, anywhere in the world backed by the security, manageability and performance of an enterprise-class platform. AMP offers a variety of pre-built, “apps on tap” for key industries including financial services, manufacturing, life sciences, telecommunications, consumer-packaged goods (CPG) and retail, and can be deployed in the Antenna Mobile Cloud or on-premise behind the corporate firewall.
• Global Expansion through Carrier Partner Relationships: AMP was designed to allow Antenna’s many reseller and developer partners to quickly and effortlessly bring to market AMP-powered mobile applications to their own target markets. In 2010, Korea Telecom joined Antenna’s list of global partners including AT&T, Oracle, Verizon Wireless, RIM, Microsoft, Vodafone and Motorola.
• Community Support and Backing: In the spring of 2010, Antenna launched Mobile Masters™, an online community with the aim of bringing together customers, partners and mobile-minded professionals to discuss challenges, share triumphs and collaborate on best practices.
“It’s been a defining year for Antenna. Businesses are no longer being educated on the value of mobile – they get it. Now it’s about doing mobile right,” said Jim Hemmer, president and CEO of Antenna. “By virtue of Antenna being on the cutting edge of mobile technology, our customers are too. Our tremendous success this past year is anchored in our ability to help our customers do mobile right – creating order out of chaos and implementing smart mobile solutions in the most effective and most strategic manner possible. We look forward to building on this success in 2011 to enable businesses to harness the full power of the mobile Internet and create real business transformation.”
Antenna enables business transformation by developing human-centered apps that run on any mobile device, anywhere. Only Antenna apps are backed by the most advanced enterprise-class mobile platform that makes all the hard stuff like security, integration, performance, scalability and management look easy (even though it’s not). Millions of people love to use Antenna apps every day. That’s why leading Global 2000 companies rely on Antenna to be their trusted mobility partner. Founded in 1998, Antenna is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J., with offices around the world. Visit antennasoftware.com and follow @AntennaSoftware on Twitter.