Cloud Expo Europe, the only European event to bring together all aspects of Cloud Computing, today unveiled its conference programme and tracks. Cloud Expo Europe 2011 is to take place on 2nd-3rd February, 2011 at the Barbican Centre in London.
In its second year, Cloud Expo Europe is a highly successful event aiming to provide IT users with the unique opportunity to address their IT infrastructure issues under one roof and arm them with everything they need to ensure their organisation is reaping the cost and efficiency benefits that the latest technology can offer.
The conference will have 3 tracks: Business; Solutions; Security & Storage. Each track will provide a balanced mixture of real-life case studies, presentations from third party experts and practical advice from solution providers and will cover key issues relating to the deployment of cloud solutions.
- More than 60 sessions with market-leading companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce.com, HP, IBM, BT, Novell, CA, Red Hat and SugarCRM;
- Case studies from companies such as BAE Systems, Comic Relief, Imperial College and Hillingdon County Council;
- Technical and product-focussed sessions on how to get the most out of cloud technologies;
- The Great Debate, a daily panel debate each day at 1.00pm. The debate topics will be released nearer the date.
"At a time when cutting budgets while at the same time increasing business and IT efficiency is paramount, Cloud Computing is an important consideration for any business, whatever the size, explains Maggie Meer, Director of Cloud Expo Europe. “Cloud Expo Europe has something to offer anyone who is seriously considering the options and solutions that Cloud Computing represents. The conference programme aims to ensure all the issues around Cloud Computing are examined in detail so that visitors go away feeling that all their questions and concerns have been addressed.”
The exhibition and conference are free to attend*. To register go to the Cloud Expo Europe website.
About Cloud Expo Europe
Cloud Expo Europe (cloudexpoeurope.com) is the only European event to bring together all aspects of Cloud Computing under one roof.
• Free until February 1st, then £15 per person.