Using Moxa's innovative DynaStream functionality for streaming optimization, the VPort 364 is ideal for harsh industrial surveillance environments thanks to a wide operating temperature, built-in fiber Ethernet ports, IP30 form factor protection, and industrial certifications.
In addition to MJPEG, the VPort 364 supports H.264 technology to ensure high data transmission performance without compromising video quality when delivering a large volume of video data through the 4 channels. In order to meet many different video stream requirements, the VPort 364 can provide dual video streams simultaneously. The integrated DynaStream function provides superior flexibility in frame rate control that is adaptive to network conditions, reducing manual intervention to a minimum.
• Dual simultaneous H.264 and MJPEG video streams
• Video streams up to 30/25 frames per second at full D1 resolution (NTSC: 720 x 480; PAL: 720 x 576)
• Video latency under 200 ms
• Moxa DynaStream™ technology optimizes network bandwidth
• Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature
• VPort SDK PLUS provided free.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.