In its third consecutive year, the 2010 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards aims to recognize outstanding performance by companies in the Energy & Power Systems, Environment & Building Technologies, Information & Communication Technologies, Technical Insights and Healthcare industries.
"I would like to congratulate our award recipients on their success in their respective fields. Our industry research program aims to identify outstanding organizations in their respective operating industries and we are proud to highlight their achievements with the Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards," says Manoj Menon, Partner and Managing Director of Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific.
Among the 9 awards that were conferred, 5 were Asia Pacific awards while 4 were country specific awards.
Frost & Sullivan congratulates all the recipients of the 2010 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards
Award / Recipient
Energy & Power Systems
2010 Malaysia Frost & Sullivan Generator Set Packager of the Year Award - Hong Tak Engineering Sdn Bhd
2010 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Renewable Energy Company of the Year Award - Vestas
Environment & Building Technologies
• 2010 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Facilities Management Company of the Year - UGL Services
• 2010 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Water Filtration Company of the Year Award - Amway
Information & Communication Technologies
• 2010 Japan Market Share Leadership Award in the Web Conferencing Market - V-cube, Inc.
• 2010 Greater China Emerging Distributor of the Year in Network Security (ICT Channel Excellence Program) - B & Data Technology Co., Ltd
• 2010 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Award for Network Traffic Analysis Solutions - Niometrics Pte Ltd
• 2010 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Diabetes Therapeutics Company of the Year Award - Handok Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd
• 2010 Malaysia Frost & Sullivan Vision Care Center of the Year Award - Vista Eye Specialist
The Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards are given to companies that showcase best practices in areas such as leadership, customer service, technological advancement and strategic product development for each industry segments. In depth market analysis, interviews and extensive secondary research based on actual market revenue and technology across multi-industries have been conducted on a regular basis in order to identify the best that the industry has to offer.
"In keeping with our time-honored commitment in pursuit of excellence and innovation, this detailed and up-to-date process enables us to hand-pick industry participants who have exceeded market performance," Manoj continues.
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.