NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2010/12/21 - SugarCRM announced it will host SugarCon 2011, its global customer, partner and developer conference, April 4-6, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, USA.
SugarCRM, the world’s fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, today announced it will host SugarCon 2011, its global customer, partner and developer conference, April 4-6, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, USA.
The theme for SugarCon 2011 (sugarcon.com) is “The Future of Business is Open.” Conference keynotes, tracks and sessions will offer practical advice on how companies can take advantage of the big trends - cloud computing, social networking and mobile solutions - impacting how companies attract and retain customers.
Attendance cost is $599 per person. Early-bird registrants will receive more than 50 percent off the full conference rate if they register before January 7.
“SugarCon 2011 will bring together not only SugarCRM customers, developers and partners, but will also be a destination for anyone seeking open, flexible business solutions,” said Larry Augustin, CEO of SugarCRM. “Be it mobile solutions, social media tools, or traditional business optimization tools – SugarCon embodies the confluence of next-generation business technology ideas. We are excited to welcome participants from every corner of the globe.”
Highlights of SugarCon will include:
• Keynotes on the future of CRM, open source and cloud computing;
• Over 100 sessions on CRM, cloud computing, social media and mobile innovation;
• Breakout tracks covering best practices for succeeding with CRM;
• Technical and developer sessions on how to get the most out of open source and cloud technologies;
• A Developer Zone focused on showcasing the work and energy of the expansive SugarCRM developer network;
• Exciting social events and networking opportunities.
Call for Papers
SugarCRM welcomes presentations from outside speakers. To submit a speaking topic for SugarCon, please visit the Call for Papers site. The deadline for submission is January 31, 2011.
Preference will be given to speakers who demonstrate thought leadership, compelling case studies and demonstrable ROI on how companies can utilize business applications in the Cloud. Tracks include:
• CRM Made Simple – Tips and tricks for driving adoption and value out of SugarCRM.
• Flexing the Sugar Platform – Innovative ideas for leveraging SugarCRM’s robust platform.
• Beyond CRM – A session devoted to the applications, systems and data sources linking to and through the CRM system.
• Open Cloud, Open Source – A series of sessions around how open source and the cloud are converging to provide clear business benefits.
• Global, Mobile, Social – This series of sessions focuses on the future on social media, CRM and mobile solutions; and how their convergence is affecting all businesses.
SugarCRM makes CRM Simple. As the world's fastest growing customer relationship management (CRM) company, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded more than seven million times and currently serve over 600,000 end users in 80 languages. Over 6,000 customers have chosen SugarCRM's On-Site and Cloud Computing services over proprietary alternatives. SugarCRM (sugarcrm.com) has been recognized for its customer success and product innovation by CRM Magazine, InfoWorld, Customer Interaction Solutions and Intelligent Enterprise.