NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Los Angeles, CA, United States, 2005/06/21 - mint, a new international VoIP communications company officially launched today offering the best in call forwarding and in bound calling services offering unmatched value and geographic coverage.
mint offers the best in sip-based, VoIP communications services allowing consumers the option to have a number that will terminate anywhere in the world.
mint circumvents the current problems of other VoIP services, such as call quality, 911 issues, high monthly costs and the reliance on the Internet (when the net goes down so does the phone).
"We are very excited today to announce the official launch of mint,” said Jason Jepson, mint’s CEO. “mint telecom is the way for you to call people outside your local calling for the price of a local call. Whether they're across the country or across the globe, you can call anyone, anywhere with the ease and convenience of a local call from your home phone.
mint service are offered on a month-to-month basis without extended contract. The advantages of mint are:
• US local DID (phone number) that will forward to any number in the world
• mint calls are placed/received via a fixed phone or cell phone, not a computer
• Broadband, DSL, hardware or extra equipment are not needed
• sip based national and international calling rates and plans
• Users make calls from an existing phone, not a computer like other VoIP companies
• Ability to forward and terminate 800 calls nationally/internationally
• mint numbers can be changed with the click of a mouse
• Online web portal to manage accounts, numbers, pre-purchase minutes, add new mint numbers, change forwarding numbers, etc.
Jepson added, "the promise of VoIP has been cheap calling nationally and internationally but sadly the cost saving do not extend to the user. There are high service charges, expensive monthly fees and the requirement to purchase high end hardware and software. mint extends the affordably of VoIP calling without the need for new technology a low monthly fee of 6.95."
mint (minttelecom.com) is revolutionary communications company delivering a sip-based VoIP calling solution, that is a lower cost then any other calling solution on in the market today. mint delivers inbound and outbound calls for businesses and consumers with DID’s that terminating globally. mint is deployed via the mint telecom website and calls via servers that are located globally.