BIG SKY Enterprises, LLC, a leading Northeast commercial design and build firm that uniquely develops, executes and oversees the entire project life cycle, today announced that, despite the economic downturn that continued to oppress the commercial real estate sector at large in 2010, year-to-date it has achieved multiple corporate milestones, including securing 6 large-scale commercial financing and construction contracts.
“While most other commercial construction companies struggled in 2010, our success in securing multiple new contracts this year is direct validation of our unique business model that takes the project management burden off of our clients and allows it to rest solely with us - proven field experts in all facets of the small- and large-scale project design, development, financing and execution,” said Michael Regina, co-founder and owner of BIG SKY. “Our one-stop, full-service professional oversight approach saves our clients’ time, resources and money, also allowing them to tend to other business matters integral to their own corporate growth.”
In spite of the economic recession and construction industry slump, BIG SKY realized many key achievements, including the following:
– Named Ascendant Strategy (ascendantstrategy.net) and Kern Communications (kerncommunications.com) corporate branding and public relations agencies of record, respectively
– Secured multiple contracts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including:
• 50,000 square foot Life in Christ Cathedral of Faith Community Center that will include a sanctuary, charter school, retail, office Incubator and gymnasium;
• 60,000 SF New Construction of Victory In Christ Christian Center church, sanctuary, offices, bookstore, nursery, and café;
• 14,000 square foot new construction of Tuckerton Medical Group facility;
• 11,000 square foot new construction of Delaware Valley Baptist Church sanctuary & offices;
• Strategic development planning, refinancing and project management for New Beginnings Christian Church;
• Construction loan procurement for Bethel Baptist Church facilities.
– Broke ground on 14,000 square foot new construction of Tuckerton Medical Group medical facility in New Jersey
– Completed 11,000 square foot new construction project of Delaware Valley Baptist Church sanctuary and offices and procured a construction loan for Bethel Baptist Church facilities, both in New Jersey
– Hired key personnel: Scott Hartkopf as Director of Field Operations, and Sara Joy Knoedler as Administrative Assistant
“I’m confident that as the economy rebounds and the financial climate improves in the commercial construction marketplace at large, we are extraordinarily well positioned to continue our sales and revenue growth,” Regina continued. “In fact, for 2011 we are forecasting our best year ever with multiple large-scale projects under construction and with our burgeoning financing company expanding nationally.”
About Big Sky Enterprises, LLC
With the utmost integrity and skill, BIG SKY Enterprises (bigskyllc.com) strategizes, executes and oversees every aspect of the project development life cycle, including land acquisition, financing, architecture, engineering, development and construction. The company’s full solutions project management approach benefits its commercial and church construction clients with single contact-point project control, uniquely allowing them to maintain focus on other business development and growth initiatives. BIG SKY’s financial services division provides clients with financing strategies that reduce time, foster cost savings, and ensure a successful loan program.