NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bicester, Oxon, United Kingdom, 2010/11/26 - Stack will be launching their new range Digital Video-Loggers (DVLs) at the Performance Racing Industry Trade Show in Orlando FL this month.
Following a successful European launch at the PMW show in Cologne last month, Stack will be highlighting their latest product.
The Digital Video-Loggers can be used as conventional DVRs to record video and audio. but now they can also record data as well as video, in one compact unit, for the ultimate in Synchronized Video-Logging!
Stack DVLs can be connected directly to any Stack Dash Display or Data logging system by CAN Bus. Up to 128 channels of data, including GPS and the internal 3-axis g-sensor channels, can be recorded with the video and audio. The recorded MPEG2 file can be played back directly on a DVD player or any PC media player.
Stack’s PRO-4 and CLUBMAN-3 multi-camera DVLs are the most robust available. The slim, lightweight, waterproof design makes them the perfect solution for all motorsport and trackday applications.
- NEW! Video-Logging with synchronized recording of vehicle data channels.
- NEW! CAN bus interface for direct connection to Dash Displays and Logging Systems or ECUs.
- Solid-state, no moving parts, ensuring reliable operation year after year.
- Fully waterproof unit (PRO-4 model).
- Records MPEG2 video to removable CF card, playable on PC or burn directly to DVD.
- Multiple (3 or 4) fully configurable camera inputs.
- 720x576 resolution @ 25 fps (PAL) or 720x480 @ 30 fps(NTSC).
- Widescreen 16:9 and standard 4:3 aspect ratios.
- GPS, g-sensor and vehicle data overlays.
- User configurable bit-rate up to 20 Mbps (up to 50Mbps Broadcast quality option available).
- Best video image quality in the business.
- Over 9 hours of high quality, full resolution recording(subject to CF card size).
- 2 channel audio recording.
- Automatic record start/stop using built-in 3-axis g-sensor.
- 9-20V DC powered, 5 Watts, suitable for all motorsport applications.
Stack (stackltd.com) will also be exhibiting its full range of dashboard instrumentation, data-logging and TPMS products.
A series of seminars entitled "The Benefits of Batteryless TPMS" will be daily running throughout the show and is open to all attendees.