• Infosys Technologies, an SAP global services partner, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the 2010 "Magic Quadrant for SAP® ERP Implementation Service Providers, North America". Authored by Susan Tan and Alex Soejarto, the new report positions North American implementation service providers for the SAP ERP application based on their ability to execute and their completeness of vision. Inclusion within this Magic Quadrant was based on service providers demonstrating a minimum of $30 million (estimated for fiscal year 2009) in enterprise-wide SAP ERP-based project service revenue in North America.
• According to Gartner, Inc., "Leaders are performing well today, gaining traction and mind share in the market; they have a clear vision of market direction and are actively building competencies to sustain their leadership position in the market."
• As a global leader in providing services in support of SAP solutions, Infosys has a successful track record with large organizations across the world. Infosys leverages its expertise in maximizing value from business transformational and globalization programs, unique industry solutions, and dynamic service models to help global organizations extract greater value from their investments in SAP solutions.
• Equipped with proven tools, methodologies, templates and accelerators and supported by industry and domain-specific Centers of Expertise (CoE) and a solution center in support of the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform, Infosys' professionals help ensure that customers get top-notch consulting, robust implementations, faster rollouts, de-risked upgrades, dependable production support and best quality development.
• "We consider our positioning in the leaders quadrant by Gartner confirmation of Infosys' strong track record in the SAP consulting and implementation space and our ability to deliver on large, complex deployments," said Rajesh K. Murthy, vice president and global head, SAP Practice, Infosys. "In our opinion, this recognition reflects the trust that our clients have placed in us to deliver high-quality services for their implementations of SAP ERP leveraging our domain expertise and proprietary tools and methodologies, which enable our clients to do more with their investments."
Industry Contact: Deepak Gopal Purohit , AVP, Infosys Technologies, (510) 284-9358
 Gartner "Magic Quadrant for SAP ERP Implementation Service Providers, North America, 2010" by Susan Tan and Alex Soejarto, November 2, 2010.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2010, by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Infosys Technologies Ltd
Infosys (infosys.com) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a Flat World. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. With Infosys, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that Infosys pioneered. Infosys has over 122,000 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow.
SAP, SAP NetWeaver and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at sec.gov Opens in a new window including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.
[Content made possible by PRZOOM indexing services]