Smart Keyboard Solutions' new product line of international language keyboard stickers offer a number of innovations and improvements over other language sticker products. The stickers are printed using a high-quality silk screen process on a durable, non-glare, matte-finish Lexan®. The sticker sets are designed for rugged durability and quality. They are a simple, economical way to convert any keyboard to a bilingual Windows keyboard.
“Our language keyboard stickers are scientifically designed for durability, compatibility, and ease of use,” Smart Keyboard Solutions' CEO Loree Rolnick said. “Keyboard sticker products you see on the Internet tend to be poor quality at cheap prices or good quality at a higher prices. We at Smart Keyboard Solutions decided that we wanted our product to be quality first, but still economical. We believe that most customers want value---durable, high quality products at affordable prices. When they receive the product, it's ready to install and will be compatible with the largest range of keyboard styles of any other sticker product on the Internet. In many ways, it's a matter of 'you get what you pay for.'”
Some of the features of the Smart Keyboard Solutions language stickers include:
• The sticker sets are designed to be compatible with the current versions of Windows.
• The Smart Keyboard Solutions language stickers are printed on rugged, durable Lexan® for long life.
• The printing is on the underside of the stickers so it won't rub or wear off.
• High-quality 3M adhesive ensures that the stickers will stay in place on the keyboard, even after years of use. If you wish to remove the stickers, you can do so without damaging the keyboard.
• The Lexan® is a non-glare, matte-finish so there is no glare regardless of lighting conditions.
• Many keyboards have the original letters printed on the left side. Some keyboards, such as Logitech, have the letters printed in the center of the key. Smart Keyboard Solutions language sets include extra stickers to ensure compatibility with any kind of keyboard.
• All languages are available in clear stickers with green letters for light colored keyboards or white letters for black or dark keyboards.
• Many languages are available in opaque stickers for bilingual or single language use.
• The stickers use a simple peel-and-stick installation with a guide printed on the sticker sheet.
• The Smart Keyboard Solutions web site includes complete setup instructions for each language keyboard on the website.
• The stickers are made in the US with non-toxic materials.
• Finally, the stickers ship FREE in the US.
“When you put our stickers on your keyboard” states Ms. Rolnick, “they will probably outlast the keyboard. The Lexan and adhesive is designed to take a beating for years and years. The stickers are a simple, economical solution when you need to type in another language.”
List of language stickers available: Arabic 101, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dari, English US, Finnish, French (AZERTY), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latin American. Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish (214), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish Q, Urdu.
Smart Keyboard Solutions (smartkeyboardsolutions.com) also sells language keyboards, alphanumeric replacement keyboard stickers, large print stickers, protective keyboard covers, keyboard learning covers, and specialized keyboards. The company also customizes keyboards with color keys, color printing, templates, and stickers.