NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2010/11/12 - Macklin Martin of the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) and Greg Marek of MarketTools discuss how social media can enhance customer feedback pcrograms in the contact center, improve the customer experience, and optimize operations.
What: Webinar on Incorporating Social Media Feedback Into Your Voice of the Customer (VOC) Program, presented by MarketTools, Inc., the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research
When: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00 AM PDT
• Macklin Martin, Director of Consulting, International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), Presenter
• Greg Marek, Sr. Director, Corporate Marketing, MarketTools, Inc., Presenter
• Layne Holley, Director of Community Services, International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), Moderator
• Macklin Martin Director of Consulting ICMI
• Greg Marek Sr. Director, Corporate Marketing MarketTools
• Layne Holley, Director of Community Services ICMI
Topics Covered: Discover how leading organizations gain valuable insights and win a competitive edge using the customer feedback they capture through a Voice of the Customer program in the contact center. You will learn:
• How to leverage multiple channels, including social media, for a robust customer feedback program;
• Why you should be listening to social media feedback;
• How to listen in social media;
• How customer feedback can help your company increase customer loyalty, grow your organization's share of the customer wallet, and improve your contact center operations.
About MarketTools, Inc.
MarketTools (markettools.com) is the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research. The company is focused on providing leading organizations the actionable customer insights they need to make better business decisions that lead to high-value business impact. As the first company to make online surveys widely available on the Web, MarketTools continues its market-leading position by providing the broadest range of powerful, accurate and integrated customer insight technologies that empower companies to become the most customer-centric organizations in their industries. MarketTools' premier portfolio of technology-based insight brands includes CustomerSat™, MarketTools.com™, TrueSample®, Zoomerang®, ZoomPanel® and ZoomPanel Tech™. MarketTools is a privately held company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco and European headquarters in London.