Atom Limited, a provider of content management solutions, has launched the new version of its WSCraft CMS for flexible building and managing powerful dynamic Websites without involving a programmer.
WSCraft enables Web designers who are familiar only with HTML and CSS to flexibly develop and maintain Web, extranet, and intranet sites alone. With WSCraft designers accomplish tasks, such as design integration, content output definition, creating multiple content representations, configuration of e-commerce capabilities, and building multi-language sites, without turning to a programmer.
With WSCraft designers can build Web, extranet, and intranet sites of any scale, from corporate sites to online portals.
WSCraft offers designers a Lego-like approach to building sites while designers define building units by themselves. Since no project stage requires a programmer, designers also are able to reduce project costs, risks, and time while to become independent on programmers.
After a site is finished, designers deliver a site powered by the fully functional content management system to their customers. Deployment of WSCraft, including design integration, customization, and installation takes a few hours and does not require involving additional implementation partners except a Web designer. It makes a total cost of ownership low and lets both Web designers and business users accurately predict the project budget and avoid unexpected costs.
If maintaining a site is under designer's responsibility, a customer can be provided with an access to content update tools only while vital features, like managing users, site structure, and design, remain the privilege of the designer.
The key development features include:
- Seamless and painless integration of virtually any design and layout into WSCraft
- Using multiple design templates throughout a site; switching between design templates in a click
- Creating any content representation, including image galleries, product catalogs, news, articles, blogs, and bulletin boards, without having to acquire additional modules; switching between content representations in a click
- Flexible manipulation of content output by editing a pure HTML/CSS code completely isolated from a programming code
- Instant assembling of pages that contain compound content extracted from multiple pages
- Full control over navigation menu look and behavior through customization of a pure CSS file
- AJAX support
- Support for localization of site interface and administrative interface
- Open architecture for integration of third parties PHP scripts into WSCraft as plugins
The key content management features include:
- Easy content update
- Multi-author content creation
- Workflow management
- Version control
- Content personalization both on a page level and text fragment level
- Forum membership integration; phpBB, vBulletin, Invision Power Board, and Simple Machines Forum are supported
- Integration with internationally recognized payment systems: PayPal, 2CheckOut, and Authorize.net
- Tracking purchases from WSCraft Administrative Panel
- Creating multi-language sites
- Automatic generation of RSS feeds
- Friendly URLs generation
The previous version of WSCraft launched on May 17, 2006 has already numerous installations around the world, including Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Israel, Netherlands, Spain, UK, and USA.
WSCraft has a Web browser based interface, which means that users can manage their Websites wherever they are located.
Pricing and Availability
WSCraft is distributed in two editions: Premium and Ultimate.
In addition, plugins that enhance WSCraft functionality as well as various professional services are available.
WSCraft, plugins, and professional services can be ordered through the product Website.
The evaluation copy is available for press. It can be obtained by contacting Jeff Masycheff by phone or email, or by visiting the product Website.
About Atom Ltd
Atom Ltd. is a provider of marketing communication solutions headquartered in Rehovot, Israel. The company offers full-cycle services, from strategic development to development of software that support marketing initiatives.
WSCraft Software (wscraft.com) is a department of Atom Ltd. which specializes in developing Web content management solutions.
WSCraft is a trademark of Atom Limited.