Marketplace Showcases Productivity Enhancing Applications from Industry Leaders Including Ariba, Box.net, Drawloop Technologies and More
DocuSign®, the global leader in electronic signature, today launched the industry’s first marketplace focused on applications which streamline documented business transactions, by connecting with and expanding the DocuSign platform. DocuSign Marketplace connects certified partners with over 40,000 businesses that use DocuSign every day to accelerate sales channels, automate manual processes, reduce costs, operate greener and work more efficiently. DocuSign Marketplace is supported by the DocuSign Developer Center, which provides access to the DocuSign Software Development Kit (SDK), code samples in many different languages and technical development support to streamline application development.
“The DocuSign Marketplace is all about fostering the DocuSign development community by providing a trusted source of applications that expand and integrate DocuSign’s capabilities and to integrate with other systems,” said Tom Gonser, founder and chief strategy officer at DocuSign. “With the DocuSign Marketplace, our customers can easily find tools that complement their use of DocuSign, and ISVs have access to the largest and fastest growing community of businesses that have moved their transactions to the cloud. We know that a strong developer and ISV network can create innovative applications across all markets very rapidly, and we are working to foster this through the DocuSign Developer Center and DocuSign Marketplace.”
Today, this marketplace is in beta with applications from DocuSign partners Ariba, Box.net, Drawloop Technologies, zipLogix and other technology partners. The applications are grouped across functional and industry categories, such as CRM integration, mobile integration, document storage and real estate. All applications in the DocuSign Marketplace are certified by DocuSign for quality and value, and are ranked by customer feedback and input. Applications in the DocuSign Marketplace are also often referred by DocuSign when customers need specific platform integrations.
DocuSign Marketplace At- a-Glance
DocuSign Marketplace further enhances the DocuSign Platform through certified third-party applications that expand the capabilities of DocuSign well beyond electronic signature management to support all types of documented business transactions. The DocuSign Marketplace connects ISVs to the DocuSign platform eco-system of more than 40,000 paying accounts, ranging from small to the largest Fortune 100 companies, and more than eight million unique users. The DocuSign Marketplace is supported by the DocuSign Developer Center, which provides software developers, enterprise architects, systems integrators and independent software vendors with a wide variety of resources to learn about, create and test solutions powered by DocuSign electronic signature technology.
DocuSign Marketplace beta benefits include:
• Certification—DocuSign certifies all applications in the Marketplace to ensure trusted interoperability with the DocuSign Platform, and usability for customers.
• Categorization—Applications are segmented across functional and industry categories to make it easy for customers to find what they need. Each listing includes application information, a promotional video and a direct link to purchase or download.
• Ratings and Reviews—Customers can rate the applications and post reviews to provide feedback to the community, with syndication options across social media sites such as Facebook.
• Full Developer Program—DocuSign’s Developer Center offers an SDK, code samples in .net, Java, PHP, and Ruby, providing rapid access to the most robust electronic signature and workflow API available. The DocuSign Connect API and Developer Center tools make it easy for developers to integrate DocuSign for “sending,” embedding signing, use powerful online forms and data management and real-time event driven reporting. The DocuSign Developer Center provides technical support, an online forum, webinars and a certification and testing process.
• Referral Income – DocuSign Marketplace developers can generate revenue from their customer’s use of the DocuSign service in connection with their applications or services.
• Leverage a Leader—With more than 40,000 paying customers and processing more than 70 percent of the online electronic signature transactions, DocuSign helps partners reach the largest audience possible, accelerate time to market and drive sales faster.
Any developer of business applications or business processes wanting to remove paper workflows can become a DocuSign Developer by registering at docusign.com/devcenter.
To view partner applications from Ariba, Box.net, eDottedLine, MeridianLink, RealFast, Wise Agent, zipLogix and other partners, visit the DocuSign Marketplace at: docusign.com/marketplace.
To join the DocuSign Developer Program visit docusign.com/.
DocuSign, Inc. is the global leader in for electronic signature. DocuSign provides the world's largest and fastest growing electronic signature platform, empowering businesses to complete transactions online quickly and securely while improving compliance and dramatically reducing costs.
DocuSign is the only cloud computing-based electronic signature platform that entirely replaces slow, expensive paper transactions with a fast, efficient and completely digital solution. Accessible from any Internet-connected device, DocuSign supports virtually any document and form type in simple and complex workflows, and provides broad user authentication options, data collection, secure document/data storage and retrieval, as well as real-time negotiation and collaboration tools.
DocuSign employs the industry's only multi-site enterprise class, SAS-70 data centers delivering 99.9% uptime for customers over the last four years. With more than 5 million unique signers processing millions of transactions per year, DocuSign is trusted by more people, more companies, more times than any other electronic signature provider in the world. In addition, DocuSign is the official and exclusive provider of electronic signature for the National Association of REALTORS® 1.1 million members, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter at twitter.com/DocuSign.
DocuSign, the DocuSign logo and "the fastest way to get a signature" are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
[Content made possible by PRZOOM indexing services]