Korenix Launches New V2.4 Enhanced Firmware in JetNet 5010G series to support MSTP, Private VLAN and QinQ for Flexible Networking Architecture, Greater Security and Higher Performance!
Korenix is proud to announce that its JetNet 5010G series Gigabit Managed industrial switches now incorporate the new V2.4 Firmware with more advanced management functionalities, such as MSTP, Private VLAN and QinQ for providing a better network management, usability and flexibility to customers. With the MSTP in addition to Korenix MSR ring redundancy technology, the JetNet 5010G becomes more compatible with control room’s non-ring architecture supportable rackmount switches while allowing different VLAN instances run their own network redundancy paths. Furthermore, the Private VLAN and QinQ in the switch help to improve the network security, ease the network VLAN assignment and resolve the VLAN shortage problem in specific applications, as a result providing more efficient network maintenance for various industrial network infrastructures.
The switches with 7 Fast Ethernet and 3 giga RJ45/SFP combo ports become excellent solutions for flexible and large-scale network constructions. Users can greatly benefit from the 3 combo port design for building large high speed redundant networks while ensuring simultaneous gigabit uplink connection to the core switch. To further provide high quality data transmission, the switches support wire speed forwarding capability, as a result allowing users to transmit traffic without any packet loss or collision.
By running the MSR ring with 5ms recovery time and the exclusive MultiRing technology, the JetNet 5010G series are capable to form 4 Fast Ethernet rings plus 1 Gigabit ring into a single switch and therefore enhance your network bandwidth and expand system reliability.
For efficient and easy network management, the switches are designed with advanced Layer 2 management and security features, including QoS, 256 VLANs, IGMP query and snooping, DHCP option 82, etc. The long list of outstanding management functionalities of JetNet 5010G is completed with the LLDP and the optional Korenix patented JetView Pro Network Management System, allowing users to automatically visualize topology of over 1000 devices in large scale industrial networks and thus provide efficient network maintenance.
With the new enhanced management functionalities in addition to their rugged design with IP31 grade enclosure and -25~70oC (JetNet 5010G), -40~70oC (JetNet 5010G-w) wide operating temperature, the switches further resist the severities in tough industrial applications and provide higher quality and reliable data transmission in mines, substation like environments, highways and other harsh conditions.
Key differentiating features of JetNet 5010G are:
• 7 10 / 100-TX ports and 3 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports;
• SFP ports support 100/1000 Fiber with DDM to monitor long distance fiber quality;
• Multiple Super Ring (recovery time <5ms), Rapid Dual Homing, Multiple Ring, and MSTP/RSTP;
• VLAN, Private VLAN, QinQ, GVRP, QoS, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Rate Control, Port Trunking, LACP, Online Multi-Port Mirroring;
• 32Gbps Non-Blocking, switch backplane 8K MAC address table;
• Supports LLDP and JetViewPro i2NMS software for auto-topology visualization and efficient group management;
• Supports console CLI , Web, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, RMON, HTTPS, SSH for remote management;
• Advanced security feature supports IP Security, Port Security;
• DHCP Server, IP and MAC Binding, 802.1x network access control;
• Event Notification by E-mail, SNMP trap, Syslog, Digital Input and Relay Output;
• NEMA TS2 Compliance (Pending);
• Dual 12-48VDC /10~60VDC (JetNet 5010G-NEMA) power inputs;
• IP31 rugged aluminum case;
• Operating temperature -25~70oC for JetNet 5010G, -40~70oC for JetNet 5010G-w and -40~75oC for JetNet 5010G-NEMA.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com, korenixembedded.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks. Korenix solutions encompass the Industrial IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at High power PoE Switches, Industrial L2 / L3 Rackmount / Rail Ethernet Switches and IP67/ 68 Waterproof Ethernet Switches, Long Distance Wireless Outdoor APs and Embedded Networking Routing Platforms, etc.