NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 2010/10/27 - The new CCNP Voice certification replaces CCVP certification and focuses on troubleshooting, administration, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), and implementing and integrating voice applications.
Labs have been upgraded to meet the requirements of new CCNP Security and CCNP Voice Certifications. The New Labs will include Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.0, Cisco Unified Presence 8.0, Cisco MeetingPlace 8.0, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 7.1, Cisco Unity Connection 8.0, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express.
Training for CCNP Voice certification consists of one new and four updated courses:
• In the new CAPPS - Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications v8.0, students will practice configuring and integrating Cisco's call management and voice mail systems from scratch. They will work with Cisco Unity Connection, which is integrated with CUCM, and with Cisco Unity Express, integrated with CUCM Express.
• In TVOICE - Troubleshooting UC Systems v8.0, an update to and replacement for TUC, students will learn to diagnose and solve the most common causes of trouble in Cisco UC systems.
• In the updated CIPT1 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 1 v8.0, students will learn to configure a CUCM solution in a global, multisite environment.
• Students in the updated CIPT2 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 2 v8.0 will learn advanced CUCM administration topics as they build a global, multisite system from scratch.
• In CVOICE - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0, students will explore converged voice and data networks, focusing on configuration and deployment. This updated course includes a comprehensive full day on Quality of Service (QoS), in which students will learn to configure QoS to support real-time traffic.
Students will also get hands-on Cisco Video Conferencing and Cisco Video Surveillance technologies.
Training courses for the new CCNP Security and CCNP Voice certifications are available in HBFITES classrooms in INDIA & Middle East or via private on-site delivery.
About HBFITES, India
HBFITES (hbfites.com) provides IT and telecoms learning to both public and private sector companies and organisations across the INDIA. Its core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, Checkpoint, Citrix, Juniper and Telecoms.
At HBFITES, our instructors bring their real-world experience to the classroom to share with you what has been learned in the field over the years. Let us help you stay up to date in the latest technologies by providing hands-on learning in the classroom — both physical and virtual — or through our content rich self-paced courses.
Whether you choose to attend a class or study on your own, you'll always have someone to guide you and work with you to help you attain your individual or corporate goals.
For more information please visit the website or mail info[.]hbfites.com.