NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Ayr, Ayrshire, United Kingdom, 2010/10/25 - LockLizard's latest document security product, Safeguard Enterprise, provides Enterprise Rights Management security for PDF documents (DRM). It enables you to stop unauthorized use of your documents, and control and audit authorized use.
If you want to prevent unauthorized use and misuse of your documents then look no further than Safeguard Enterprise, LockLizard's latest Information Rights Management software for PDF documents.
Safeguard Enterprise helps you:
• keep information within your company, and make sure it stays inside;
• share information securely internally and with third parties;
• prevent theft of information that is for sale (ebooks, reports, market analyses).
With Safeguard Enterprise you can:
• Control who can use your documents;
• Stop authorized users from sharing, copying, and modifying documents;
• Stop printing, or control the number of prints allowed;
• Stop print screen and screen grabbing;
• Dynamically add user information to viewed and/or printed documents;
• Control how long documents can be used;
• Audit document use;
• Instantly revoke documents;
• Generate statistics and reports on document usage.
About LockLizard Safeguard Enterprise PDF Security
Safeguard Enterprise PDF Security provides PDF DRM protection for large publishers and corporate enterprises. Protect PDF documents from unauthorized viewing, copying, modifying, sharing, screen grabbing, saving, and distribution. Control who views your protected PDF documents, what they can do with them, and for how long. Control whether your protected PDF documents can be printed and how many times. Log system, user, and document activity. Instantly revoke access to your secure PDF documents at any time. View statistics, and generate reports to see how your information is being used.
LockLizard (locklizard.com) is a DRM vendor that protects information from intellectual property theft. Our DRM software prevents copying, printing, screen grabbing, and sharing of information without the use of insecure passwords.