• Bombardier Transportation GmbH has selected Infosys Technologies as a partner to support its implementation of SAP ECC 6 software for the company’s production and distribution centers worldwide.
• Infosys will be responsible for the implementation of SAP at all Bombardier sites. Infosys was chosen for its global delivery capabilities and innovative implementation approach.
• Germany is a strategic growth market for Infosys and the company is investing significantly in local leadership and service delivery capabilities to meet the unique needs of German clients.
• Client Quote: Yves Wullaert, head of IS Applications of Bombardier Transport GmbH: "Infosys gained our confidence early in our discussions thanks to its international orientation, professionalism and its innovative implementation approach. In Infosys, we have found a partner that can provide us with the best possible support worldwide."
• Infosys Quote: Rajesh Krishnamurthy, Vice President, global head of the SAP practice, Infosys: "Infosys will be leveraging its domain expertise along with proprietary tools, accelerators and methodologies to ensure that Bombardier gets the most out of its SAP implementation and thereby meets its business objectives."
• Infosys Quote: Franz-Josef Schürmann, country head Germany, Infosys: "As a global IT consulting and solutions provider, our goal is to assure the success of German companies by providing comprehensive and innovative IT solutions that will help them compete in the global economy.
About Infosys Technologies Ltd
Infosys (infosys.com) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a Flat World. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. With Infosys, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution, and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that Infosys pioneered. Infosys has over 114,800 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow.
Infosys Safe Harbor
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at sec.gov Opens in a new window including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.