NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2010/10/14 - Ideaca Knowledge Services, a Canadian based consulting firm that advises on, implements and supports business applications, is celebrating 10 years of delivering successful, award winning business solutions to clients across Canada.
Ideaca was founded in 2000 and has grown from 27 employees in 2 offices to over 175 employees across 4 offices in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. In addition to geographic growth, Ideaca has expanded the breadth of technology solutions they offer as well as developing deep expertise in key industry verticals such as Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Retail and Professional Services.
Some key Ideaca achievements over this time include:
• Delivered solutions for over 350 clients;
• Named to 2009 and 2007 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle and Microsoft Dynamics President's Club;
• Six-Time Microsoft Partner Program IMPACT Awards Winner: 2004-2009;
• Named to 2008 and 2007 PROFIT 100 ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies;
• Named to 2008 Branham300 Group’s ranking of Canada's Top 25 Professional Services Companies;
• 2007 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Program Award Winner – Information Worker Solutions, Portals and Enterprise Content Management;
• 2006 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Program Award Winner – Technology Innovation Partner of the Year;
• Opened offices in Vancouver and Edmonton in 2006
“Ideaca was born into the tech recession, lived through the oil boom, the manufacturing bust and most recently survived the financial crisis. Over those 10 years we have grown and prospered, working with a long list of great clients and having great people work with us,” said Mike Alkier, Managing Partner, Ideaca. “I want to thank our customers, partners and our people for helping Ideaca reach this great achievement.”
Ideaca will be hosting appreciation events for their clients, partners and staff in their four regional offices respectively.
About Ideaca Knowledge Services
Ideaca (ideaca.com) is a Canadian based consulting firm that advises on, implements and supports business applications. Ideaca currently employs over 175 information technology professionals in their Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver offices. Recognized globally for delivering innovative solutions, Ideaca focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Portals and Collaboration Tools, Custom Application Development, Business Intelligence, Application Infrastructure Solutions and Support Services.