TrainingEdge.com now includes major capabilities for mobile learning enabling organizations to reach their remote and on-the-go workforce. The company also enhanced benefits around accessibility, communication & collaboration, content development, and personalization to address the full range of formal and informal learning needs of today’s organizations.
For organizations to succeed, their employees must possess or have easy access to an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge. From product and services to corporate processes, industry news and competitive intelligence, there is an abundance of ever-changing information they are expected to know and master. The only way to attain knowledge and keep up with changes is to constantly learn across a continuum of ways – formally and informally; independently and collaboratively; in the home or office, and while on the go.
TrainingEdge.com meets each individual’s learning requirements by providing a complete system that delivers knowledge across the full learning continuum. The solution marries LMS with automated content development, management, maintenance, and delivery, as well as comprehensive informal and mobile learning. Specifically, TrainingEdge.com offers:
• Mobile Learning – Extend the reach of an on-the-go workforce by rapidly developing, delivering and tracking all types of single source device-independent content to multiple mobile platforms.
• LMS – Full-featured, configurable functionality that optimizes the effectiveness and efficiency of administrators and learners alike.
• LCMS – Automates the development, management, maintenance and delivery of modular and personalized learning and mobile content.
• Social Learning – Incorporating a broad range of social technologies that enable users to capture and share expert and user-generated ideas, experiences and insights.
Other new benefits to TrainingEdge.com include enhanced:
• Accessibility – Features such as touch screen customization, improved member search, course management and added enrollment options make learning more intuitive and accessible for administrators and learners.
• Collaboration and Communication – Powerful social technologies, such as Workspaces, Blogs and Wikis, further extend the industry’s leading social learning solution.
• Development – Anyone familiar with PowerPoint can now use the tool to rapidly author learning content, including assessments and polls, without training.
• Personalization – New filters and settings allow administrators to further customize and refine the information users receive and have access to.
• SaaS – The SaaS deployment allows organizations to be up and running in days, instead of weeks or months common to other industry solutions, and eliminates software and hardware expenditures reducing ownership costs.
• On Premise – TrainingEdge.com components are available for on-premise deployment. Individual components can be selected and deployed, as needed, to extend and complement an organization’s existing learning environment.
The combination of complete learning functionality, adaptability and rapid, out-of-the-box deployment make TrainingEdge.com the fastest time-to-value and lowest cost-of-ownership corporate learning system in the industry. To learn more about the new features and benefits of TrainingEdge.com contact a sales representative or request a demo.
Bryan Chapman, Chief Learning Strategist, Chapman Alliance
“We see way too many organizations creating social/informal learning portals separate from formal learning. By doing this, they create content silos that limit the impact of learning and information across the organization. TrainingEdge.com is uniquely positioned to support the convergence of formal, social, and mobile within a single platform, providing multiple opportunities to learn without having to seek out different repositories of learning.”
David Mallon, Principal Analyst, Bersin & Associates
“Today’s forward-thinking learning organizations understand that most learning within today’s workplaces happens in subtle and informal ways. These organizations are looking for integrated platforms that support the basics of formal learning management but do so right alongside informal learning enablement; platforms that spread the tools of content creation yet allow for organizational standards to be maintained. TrainingEdge.com is a perfect example of just such a platform. TrainingEdge.com provides turn-key support for what are now the core capability requirements of the modern L&D function.”
Massood Zarrabian, President & CEO, OutStart
“At OutStart we are manically focused on learning. TrainingEdge.com sets a new standard for corporate learning systems and is proof-point to our commitment to delivering learning solutions that empower learning organizations to impact the development and growth of employees and enable organizations to do what they do better.”
At OutStart (outstart.com), we’re out to solve a big problem. Most organizations possess a wealth of underutilized collective intelligence around their products, services and processes. This underutilization negatively impacts employees, customers and partners, costing precious time and money while hindering performance. Said simply, “what your people don’t know will hurt you.” OutStart’s social business software, mobile and learning solutions act like a lifeline: connecting people to the know-how, creativity and learning they require to be efficient, effective and agile.
Since its inception in 1999, and backed by leading venture capital firms, OutStart has matured into a profitable and rapidly growing company with an impressive range of customers who are surpassing expectations and delivering exceptional business results. The company is honored to have customers like Autodesk, BB&T, Boeing Company, BT, CVS Caremark, DIRECTV, General Dynamics, Hewlett-Packard, Internal Revenue Service, McDonald’s, MetLife, Pilatus Aircraft, Prudential, Australian Defence Force, U.S. Navy, UK Ministry of Defence, Verizon Wireless and Yum! Brands. You can also read the blog at blog.outstart.com and follow us on Twitter @outstart.