NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2010/10/11 - Exceptional performances were recognised at Frost & Sullivan’s prestigious Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet held at the Sofitel Brussels Europe, yesterday evening.
Awardees were drawn from diverse fields ranging from video software management, medical technologies, Influenza Vaccines Technologies, Mobile Broadband Wireless Access and Automotive Powertrain markets.
Twenty nine Awards were bestowed over the course of the evening’s proceedings. Among the awards presented included those for Emerging Company of the Year, New Product Innovation, Market Share Leadership and Competitive Strategy Leadership.
This year’s event was attended by over eighty industry leaders with participants, delegates, and guests commending Europe’s top achievers. The following is a complete list of the award recipients:
• Arla Food Ingredients - 2010 Global Dairy Proteins Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• ASOLA Advanced and Automotive Solar Systems GmbH - 2009 World Advanced Mobile Solar Technology Growth Leadership Award;
• BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - 2010 European Influenza Vaccines Technology Innovation Award;
• Biotronik - 2010 European Remote Patient Monitoring Customer Service Leadership Award;
• Caterpillar - 2010 European Diesel Generator Sets Market Share Leadership Award;
• CERATIZIT - 2010 European Automotive Powertrain Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Dionex Corporation - 2010 Global Process Chromatograph New Product Innovation Award;
• DSM Composite Resins - 2010 Global Automotive Plastics New Product Innovation Award;
• EnviTec Biogas AG - 2010 Global Biological Waste-to-Energy Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• FAS Division - 2010 European Solenoid Valves Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Getinge - 2010 Global Decontamination Equipment Excellence in Globalisation Award;
• Green Way Systems - 2010 European Automotive Telematics New Product Innovation Award;
• InduSoft, Inc. - 2010 World HMI/SCADA Software Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• Isobionics - 2010 Global Food Ingredients Technology Innovation Award;
• ITV | AxxonSoft - 2010 Russian Video Management Software Market Share Leadership Award;
• "LifeSize A division of Logitech" - 2010 Global Visual Collaboration Price Performance Value Leadership Award;
• Mascot International A/S - 2010 European Workwear Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• MILabs - 2010 European Medical Diagnostics and Imaging Technology New Product Innovation Award;
• MPDV Mikrolab GmbH - 2010 European Discrete Manufacturing Execution Product Excellence Award;
• NLB Skladi - 2009 Slovenian Market Penetration Leadership Asset Management Award;
• Nokia Siemens Networks - 2010 European Mobile Broadband Wireless Access Competitive Strategy Innovation Award;
• Nuova Ompi - 2010 European Prefillable Syringes Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• Philips Healthcare - 2010 Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipment Product Quality Leadership Award;
• RF Co., Ltd. - 2010 European Medical Technologies Product Leadership of the Year Award;
• Ring2 Conferencing - 2010 European Conferencing Services New Product Innovation Award;
• Roquette - 2010 Global Pea Protein Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• Sitel - 2010 EMEA Contact Centre Outsourcing Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Swisslog - 2010 Pharmacy Automation Systems Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• Xena Networks ApS - 2010 Global Gigabit Ethernet Test Equipment Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.