Today, ZapThink announces the availability of registration for its four-day Licensed ZapThink Architect (LZA) Boot Camp in Melbourne, Australia running from October 25-28, 2010. The four-day SOA Training & Certification course provides in-depth, hands-on training and certification on Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and taught by notable SOA expert Jason Bloomberg.
In this four-day SOA training course, attendees will get hands-on experience and expertise in how to implement the latest SOA best practices and methods. Learn about Service modeling, Service domains, SOA infrastructure planning, SOA testing, SOA Quality, Governance, and Management, developing a SOA Roadmap, SOA ROI and Business Planning, SOA Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics, SOA security and performance optimization, SOA policy management, Composite Services and Business Process, Service-Oriented Business Applications (SOBA), and Mashups. Hear about notable SOA security case studies and get hands-on guidance in making SOA work. And, once you complete this course you will become a credentialed Licensed ZapThink Architect.
The ZapThink LZA SOA training and certification program in Melbourne running from October 25-28, 2010 cover the following topics:
• SOA & Cloud Governance
• Service Modeling
• SOA & Enterprise Architecture
• SOA Artifacts
• SOA Business Case & ROI
• SOA Test Planning
• SOA Design Principles
• Service Contract Design
• SOA Infrastructure Planning
• Security & Management
• Beating Organizational Issues
• SOA Project Management.
What makes the LZA SOA & Cloud Architecture Boot Camp so special?
• Vendor independent — We discuss vendors in context, both good and bad. You get a balanced perspective on each vendor we discuss.
• Architect focused — The course concentrates on what architects have to do to be successful with SOA in their own organizations. We balance technology details with organizational approaches. If you’re not an architect you’ll learn how to think like one in this class!
• Practical — we connect theory to practice with what really works in organizations like yours.
• Current — we refresh the course on a regular basis to reflect the latest SOA and Cloud best practices, as well as how SOA relates to other architectural challenges in the enterprise.
• Enterprise context — SOA is an approach to organizing enterprise IT resources to meet changing business needs. We place SOA into the context of large organizations, with complex, heterogeneous IT environments and all the politics and bureaucracy that every large organization faces.
• Globally recognized certification — Everybody who completes the LZA SOA Boot Camp obtains a certificate representing their LZA credential, giving you the right to call yourself a Licensed ZapThink Architect with all the privileges that come along with this exclusive credential.
• Led by globally recognized SOA thought leader — All ZapThink’s courses are developed and led by Jason Bloomberg, ZapThink Managing Partner. Jason has been an analyst with ZapThink since 2001 and is the co-author of Service Orient or Be Doomed!
• Not too technical, not too high-level — Unlike courses offered by others, we cover the technology without getting lost in the details. We discuss the big picture but connect it to the day-to-day reality of the IT shop.
• Available around the world — See the ZapThink site all the locations we’re offering the LZA SOA Boot Camp!
Early bird discounts are available for a limited time. Seats are limited to only 45 people per LZA boot camp, and ZapThink expects certain boot camp dates and locations to sell out.
About ZapThink, LLC
Founded in October 2000, ZapThink, LLC (zapthink.com) is an Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Web 2.0 (EW2.0) training, strategic advisory, and analysis firm. As a recognized authority and master SOA and EA, ZapThink provides its audience of IT practitioners, consultants, and technology vendors with training, practical advice, guidance, and mentorship to assist in leveraging emerging EA and SOA approaches to meet their business needs. ZapThink is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. Its customers include Global 1000 firms and emerging businesses.
Keywords (10): SOA, Service-Oriented Architecture, Melbourne, training, conference, LZA, Web Services, enterprise architecture, EA, ZapThink