NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Newton, MA, United States, 2010/10/06 - Outright Development’s iPad apps enable medical device companies to communicate more effectively to customers, regulators, patients, investors, and physicians.
Outright Development, a custom software development company specializing in mobile applications has expanded its iPad app offerings by building custom iPad apps specifically designed for medical device companies. Outright’s iPad apps enable medical device companies to communicate more effectively to customers, regulators, patients, investors, and physicians. The iPad’s unique form factor, portability, and “instant on” functionality make it the ideal platform for a number of medical device-related applications including:
• Sales & Marketing: store and display presentations, documents, videos, and other selling material ensure that teams stay “on message”;
• Remote Data Capture: fulfill requests for information and take orders direct from the field;
• Clinical Trial Use: patient recruitment, compliance, real-time access to data, supply information; and more
• Product Simulations & Demonstrations;
• Field Support: provide fast access to product support materials and services in the field;
• Training & Education.
“The iPad is the ultimate one-to-one communication tool for medical device companies” said Chad Davine, president. “Our custom built iPad apps provide a wide range of capabilities including the display of rich marketing media, sophisticated product simulations, and rapid data capture. These apps will help medical device companies market, sell, support their products and stay compliant.”
About Outright Development
Outright Development (outrightdevelopment.com) is a Massachusetts-based software development company specializing in custom web and mobile applications. Outright Development’s team of development specialists help customers every step of the way. From initial concept to workflow design, usability, coding, and deployment, Outright provides the full range of services required to ensure a project's success.