NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Newburyport, MA, United States, 2010/10/01 - eZuce partners with industry leaders Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, Polycom, Audiocodes, and Counterpath to expand its open communication solution offerings for the enterprise - eZuce.com.
eZuce, Inc. has developed strategic alliances with several of today’s leading technology vendors to enhance its open unified communications solutions portfolio. Through collaborative development efforts and ongoing integration testing and certifications, eZuce delivers next generation technology innovations that address the demanding, complex requirements of enterprises and enables customers to seamlessly transition from their existing legacy (IP) PBX systems.
eZuce is an active member and contributing participant in the following technology communities:
• International Nortel Networks Users Association (INNUA)- ezuce is a member of the New England Chapter which is comprised of telecommunications professionals who are end-users of NORTEL (Northern Telecom) PBX's and equipment and has been in existence for close to twenty years.
• Microsoft BizSpark- within the Microsoft BizSpark program eZuce leverages full-featured Microsoft software development tools to accelerate product interoperability testing and certification with Microsoft Lync 2010 enabling openUC Enterprise to seamlessly integrate within a Microsoft environment.
• IBM PartnerWorld®- eZuce collaborates with IBM partners to deliver innovative open enterprise communication solutions and value-add support services for key marketplaces globally.
“Now that eZuce has established strategic alliances and go-to-market strategies with our technology partners our users can benefit directly from the combined strengths of our offerings. Our technology partnerships enable us to clearly differentiate the eZuce open communications solution from other offerings as we deliver superior performance, more flexibility, and a better user experience with every connection.” Jerry Stabile, COO and Co-Founder, eZuce Inc.
In addition, eZuce has joined several marquee industry partnership programs to certify openUC Enterprise with several noteworthy communication vendors including:
• Polycom®- eZuce is a member of the Polycom Arena program and is targeting full interoperability with SoundPoint IP and SoundStation IP phone series in Q4 of 2010 to deliver an enhanced user experience.
• Audiocodes- Audiocodes serves as the openUC media server and provides state-of-the art and high definition media handling for voicemail and conferencing applications.
• Counterpath- Counterpath Bria softphone supports voice, video, instant messaging and presence in one powerful client to enable eZuce users to easily stay connected.
“Polycom is pleased to have eZuce join our Arena Partner Program and further extend our business partnership. Polycom and eZuce provide an enhanced voice, video, and conferencing experience for enterprise; and with our combined technology excellence and vast communications knowledge we enable customers to effectively work faster, smarter, and more productively.” Tim O’Neil, Director, Polycom Arena Program
About eZuce, Inc.
eZuce, Inc. (ezuce.com) delivers open enterprise communications based on the standards established by the SIPfoundry community. It is the first company to provide a software only solution to enable Unified Communications-as-a-Service as the platform for next-generation, open UC architecture.
You can also follow eZuce online through our official corporate social networking sites: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube.
Carmen Harris, Connect2 Communications, for eZuce, Inc.
P: +1.919.435.9115 / E: carmen[.]connect2comm.com.