NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Mountain View, CA, United States, 2006/08/18 - This is your opportunity to connect with business leaders, decision-makers and experienced product users for exploration, motivation, and extensive networking opportunities with colleagues, partners and SumTotal staff. NASDAQ: SUMT
Please join us for the first annual SumTotal Systems User Conference TotalConnection 2006.
With a strong focus on business solutions, industry challenges, and platform-specific sessions, TotalConnection features numerous opportunities to "deep-dive" into our newest products and technologies.
This highly interactive conference also features keynote programs, breakout sessions, and roundtable discussions, as well as informal networking opportunities. You will return to your organization equipped with valuable ideas, strategies and expert solutions that can be put to immediate use.
Make the TotalConnection: Don't miss this chance to share your experience with your colleagues, and learn how others are using SumTotal technologies to meet and exceed key business goals and objectives.
TotalConnection is the premier customer event that benefits senior executives, directors, managers, developers and administrators responsible for human resources, training, IT, and lines of business within their organizations. This event offers you the opportunity to network with colleagues, access to SumTotal staff to hear about the product roadmap, and an opportunity to help shape the future direction of the product.
Conference registration includes:
• Admission to the Welcome Reception, Monday evening's special networking event
• Admission to keynotes, breakout sessions and special events
• Access to the Solutions Showcase featuring SumTotal Systems partners
• All meals during conference hours
• Admission to the Customer Awards Dinner sponsored by Adobe
• Presentations from a variety of industries including financial services, government, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, technology, energy and utilities
• Round-table discussion sessions.