NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 2006/08/17 - 100 acre undeveloped prime multi-purpose land. The most unique, serene, peaceful, picturesque, safe and secure area situated opposite Kalri Lake, PQ Falls on the banks of KB Feeder Canal, Main National Hwy, Chilya, 10 km Thatta, Sindh, Pakistan.
Joint Venture, Investor, Existing Water Parks wanting to expand, required to set up a Resort, Water Park, on 100 acres undeveloped prime land including 20 acre lake / fish pond, suitable for the most diverse of projects only limited by your imagination. The most unique, serene, peaceful, picturesque, safe and secure area situated opposite Kalri Lake and PQ Falls on the banks of K B Feeder Canal, near Chilya, 10 km from Thatta on Main National Highway, Sindh, Pakistan. Year round sanctioned crystal clear unlimited water supply from KB Feeder Canal. Sub-soil sweet water. Suitable for Resort, Farm Houses, Keenjhar type bungalows, Fish and shrimp farms, Papaya Banana Guava Orchard , Hydroponics, Agro Industry and other projects. Project can support Water Sport Activities such as Jet Skis, Parasailing, Party Boats, Water Trampolines, Lake Lounges, Angling, Ski Tubes. Will be the first resort of its kind to offer Lake Water sports activities at nearby Kalri - Keenjhar Lake. Aquaculture and Agriculture Consultancy, support and advice available. Joint Venture and part land sale options available. Abundant Construction and Building material available locally, will lower costs by half. For complete details, please visit our website.
The Unique Features of this land and close proximity to Kalri Lake with the following extra facilities and benefits which as yet are not available on any resort:
- 1 Main National Highway, near Thatta, 110 km from Karachi, 90 km from Hyderabad.
- 2 Full Infrastructure: Double Road, Electricity, Water, Optic Fiber Telephone Line, Gas, close to Thatta City.
- 3 Bonus: Sanctioned Natural Gas to Chilya, present a few km away, work in progress.
- 4 The Vicinity: Kalri lake 54 sq km. PQ Falls and excellent picnic point and the old city of Thatta, Makli. The Badshahi Mosque and so on. Daily Jang News report suggests that around 100,000 people visit Haleji Lake, Thatta and Kalri Lake every week.
- 5 Scenic views: Facing the main road and on the bank of the blue water KB Feeder Canal bordered by hilly plateau in the background and rocky formation in the foreground. Very scenic area if viewed from on top of the plateau.
- 6 Water sports such as Jet skis, Motorboats, Party Pontoons, Ski tubes, Parasailing, Water trampolines etc.
- 7 Unlimited year round water supply, source Kalri Lake with 800 billion Litres reserve supply. Crystal clear water ideal for several projects specially Water Park, Waterfalls, Lazy River, Stream and Fish Ponds.
- 8 Abundant Sweet sub-soil water available. Stone for use as building material is also abundant and can save construction costs by half.
- 9 Agriculture: Part Land suitable for Papaya and or Banana Orchard. Also plantation can include Coconut, Guava, Ber and Jamun. Hydroponics, Organic Farming, Aquaponics and or Cut Flowers. Partrides are abundant in this area and farming of exotic birds is possible.
- 10 Drainage System. Topography of the land allows gravity flow drainage.
- 11 Aquaculture: Semi-intensive to intensive fish, freshwater prawns and lobster farming, fast growing valuable catfish fish seed sales and fresh live fish sales.
- 12 Any Agro based industry such as aquatic feed mill for export, oil extracting plant or any industry with very high water requirements. The filtration cost would be lower due to the clarity of the water.