UC-8400 series models include:
• UC-8410 (entry-level version)
• UC-8416 (plus 8 Ethernet switch ports)
• UC-8418 (plus 2 CAN ports and up to 12+12 DI/DO)
• UC-8430 (plus dual VGA displays and up to 6 USB)
The UC-8430 embedded computer comes with 8 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 3 Ethernet ports, dual displays, 4 digital input channels, 4 digital output channels, a CompactFlash socket, and 6 USB 2.0 hosts.
The computer uses the Intel XScale IXP435 533 MHz RISC CPU. This powerful computing engine supports several useful communication functions, but will not generate too much heat. The built-in 32 MB NOR Flash ROM and 256 MB SDRAM give you enough memory to run your application software directly on the UC-8430, and the 128 MB NAND Flash can be used to provide additional data storage.
• Intel XScale IXP435 533 MHz processor;
• 256 MB DDR2 SDRAM;
• 32 MB NAND Flash for data storage;
• 32 MB NOR Flash to store OS;
• Dual VGA displays;
• 3 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports;
• 8 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, supporting non-standard baudrates;
• 6 USB 2.0 ports for high speed access to peripherals;
• 4 digital input channels and 4 digital output channels;
• CompactFlash socket for storage expansion;
• Ready-to-run Embedded Linux or Windows CE 6.0
For more details, please visit the product page.
Rcore Ready-to-Run Embedded Software Platform
All of Moxa's embedded computers come with the operating system pre-installed. In addition, BIOS, middleware, sample code, and tools are provided to give programmers a user-friendly environment for application development, essentially minimizing the effort for system integration.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.