This new digest continues series of periodic online publications aiming to promote Bed and Breakfast experience among travelers and help inn-goers to choose the best inn for their next vacation. Please enjoy our ten new B&B featured on BnBStar:
1. Place To Paws Guest House/Bed & Breakfast and Petting Zoo in Hague, West Central Region, Saskatchewan
New, private, self contained guest house enveloped in trees, on country acreage. Holds up to 7 people. Full kitchen, laundry, 2-person jet tub, soft water. Many close historical attractions and facilities (Wanuskewin, Batoche, Fort Carlton, Glen Scrimshaw, Station Arts Centre,. museums, shopping, parks & golfing)
2. Château des tourelles in Québec, Greater Quebec Region, Québec
Situated in the heart of the City (see Maps), at the entrance of the faubourg St-Jean-Baptiste, our B&B offers you exquisite comfort at a reasonable price. This friendly neighbourhood offers you many boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.
3. Elmwood Heritage Inn in Charlottetown, Charlotte's Shore, Prince Ed. Island
Nestled in a quiet street near the Chateau Frontenac, La MArquise offers a compromise between the elegance and charm of its 19th century origins and the relaxed simplicity of its young owners and staff.
4. Hayden's Wexford House Old Quebec B&B and Executive Suites in Québec, Nested in Old-Québec area with a view of the St Laurence River, 10-15 minutes WALK from Petit-Champlain & Place Royale, restaurants, boutiques & lively district. A 1832 Irish House,located in World Unesco-Heritage District of the city,leaned against the cliff Cap-Blanc, beneath the Citadelle(fort)& Ch Frontenac Promenade.
5. Hector's Arm Bed & Breakfast in Iona, Cape Breton Trails, Nova Scotia
A quiet country B&B - a special place - overlooking the Bras d'Or Lakes, Cape Breton's inland sea! Formerly a convent, Hector's Arm is centrally located for all Cape Breton attractions and is just minutes from the Nova Scotia Highland Village. It is an idyllic setting in which to sit, relax, and enjoy the tranquility of the area and the breath-taking beauty of the Bras d'Or Lakes.
6. Evergreen Gate Bed & Breakfast in St Andrews, Interlake, Manitoba
EVERGREEN. GATE is located high above the Red River, 1/2 hour north of Winnipeg and 2 minutes south of Selkirk. We are also very close to Lower Fort Garry, Oak Hammock Marsh nature centre, Bird's Hill Park (hiking, x-country skiing, nature trails) & Lake Winnipeg beaches.
7. Hill Road Manor Bed & Breakfast in Grand Falls, Central Region, Newfoundland
Nestled in the heart of the scenic, this location is ideal for travellers. Quiet and exceptionally clean, the home is an outstanding property, one of the oldest in the town. Built in 1939 by the A.N.D. Co. (now Abitibi Consolidated), the house boasts wonderful attention to detail and beauty with leaded glass windows, high ceilings with curved mouldings and French doors still as they were more than 60 years ago. Hill Road Manor, rated Four Star by Canada Select has large, well-appointed rooms, space to relax in the home and gardens. They offer accommodation and hospitality at its finest.
8. Calder House Inn in Saskatoon, West Central Region, Saskatchewan
1910 historical Victorian bed and breakfast is located in the heart of Saskatoon - with a spectacular view of the cityscape and the South Saskatchewan River. Enjoy a scenic walk along the river, or take advantage of Saskatoon's night life and cultural offerings!
9. Au Gre du Vent B&B in Québec, Greater Quebec Region, Québec
Ideal stop between Ontario and The Maritimes. An authentic & charming 5 stars B&B offering one of the most stunning views of Old Quebec City, the St.Lawrence River and Château Frontenac.
10. Maison Historique James Thompson (1793) in Québec, Greater Quebec Region, Québec
They strive to make you so pleased, that you will recommend them to others. They are in a classified historic monument (1793), within the fortified walls of Old Quebec.
BnBStar.com features well over four thousands B&B vacation properties in the US, Canada and the UK.
BnBStar.com is a results oriented directory that constantly delivers the best leads at the lowest costs to innkeepers.
BnBStar is the only B&B directory featuring The Innkeepers Travel Guide that consists of collection of proprietary and users-featured content describing variety of geographical locations in the US, Canada and the UK.
Each one of the following travel accommodation directories partnering with BnBStar has its unique characteristics:
• Travelegia.com is the only nationwide B&B directory that features both B&B Inns and Hotels in one comprehensive database.
• InspectedInns.org is the only B&B directory exclusively featuring B&B inns inspected for quality by independent organizations.
• Triprents.com is directory for vacation rentals, self-catering units, B&B, small hotels and guest houses.
In addition, BnBStar.com is partnering with the following Professional Services directories: Real Estate Agents directory ARealHome.com and Legal professionals directory Legalty.com/.
BnBStar.com will continue publishing its periodic digest of featured Bed and Breakfast inns in the US, Canada and the UK.