Responsys, Inc.,a leading global provider of on-demand email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced Responsys Interact 2011, a three-day conference in San Francisco that will take place February 15-17, 2011 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. The conference, centered around the theme “The New School of Marketing,” is poised to be an influential event for interactive and relationship marketers. Responsys Interact 2011 will feature celebrity and guest speakers Blake Mycoskie, Founder and Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS Shoes, Inc. and Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of Reddit.com; industry keynotes from Julie Ask and Shar VanBoskirk, both Vice Presidents and Principal Analysts at Forrester Research; and a private concert by a Grammy and Emmy-winning icon.
With over one thousand attendees expected, customer speakers from Brooks Brothers, Burton Snowboards, EPSON, Harley-Davidson, National Basketball Association, Newegg, Salesforce.com, Southwest Airlines, and Whole Foods, and more than 25 breakout sessions, and hands-on training sessions and labs, Responsys Interact 2011 will set the vision for marketing across email, mobile, social and web channels for the coming year.
The interactive marketing revolution is well underway and Responsys Interact 2011 will showcase winning email and cross-channel strategies, in-depth case studies, visionary speakers, and powerful new technologies. Responsys Interact 2011 will enable attendees to learn the principles that New School Marketers employ so they will be able to use them to drive higher revenue through today’s interactive channels.
Responsys Interact 2011 will kick off on Tuesday, February 15th with the introduction of Responsys University and an opening reception. Responsys University will provide attendees with the skills and knowledge they need to create successful email, mobile, and social marketing programs. Attendees will be able to sign up for a full day of hands-on training, whether they are a Responsys novice or a seasoned expert, and learn to take their email and cross-channel marketing skills and product expertise to the next level.
On Wednesday, February 16th, one of the world’s most dynamic serial entrepreneurs, Blake Mycoskie, Founder and Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS Shoes, Inc., will join Responsys on stage as the celebrity guest speaker. That evening, attendees will attend a private concert given by a Grammy and Emmy-winning icon.
On Thursday, February 17th, Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of Reddit.com, will deliver the morning keynote presentation on “How to Make a Splash in Social Media.” Afternoon keynotes from Julie Ask and Shar VanBoskirk from Forrester Research will round out the day.
The closing reception will be an evening of wine tasting and food pairings as Responsys brings the Taste of Napa to San Francisco with Napa’s most talented, hard to find, and up-and-coming winemakers. Attendees will be joined by Acme Fine Wines as they introduce everyone to the very best vintners.
Industry tracks that will be offered at Responsys Interact 2011 include:
• New School Marketing Principles. Old school marketing is fading and a New School is on the rise. New School Marketers have embraced and are capitalizing on the increasingly digital customer lifecycle. This track will be designed to help attendees learn the principles that New School Marketers employ so they can use them to reshape their budget, processes and skills to drive higher revenue through today’s interactive channels.
• Marketing’s New Power Channels. The old school power channels — broadcast and print — are being supplanted by today’s interactive power channels. Email was the first and is still the most potent interactive channel. But mobile, social, and the web are emerging forces too. This track will provide attendees with the essentials of how to capitalize on today’s most important marketing channels: email, mobile, social, and the web.
• Cross-Channel Lifecycle Marketing. Today, consumers have more options. They can choose which marketing messages they receive, when, where and from whom. They expect, even demand interactive communication. This track will be designed to provide attendees with real-world campaign examples and lifecycle program strategies to drive cross-channel permission capture, initial conversion, upsell, loyalty and re-permission across an increasingly digital lifecycle.
• Becoming a Responsys Power User. The Power User track will be designed for more experienced Responsys users who want to take a deeper dive into the Responsys Interact® Suite. Attendees will learn how to drive revenue and engagement while they increase efficiency with Interact Campaign™, Interact Program™, Interact Team™, Interact Insight™, Interact Connect™ and Interact API™.
• Vertical Industry Best Practices from B-to-C and B-to-B Companies. Attendees will hear from Responsys vertical strategy experts and customers on how to use Responsys in their vertical industry to improve their results and bottom line.
"Marketers are constantly faced with new challenges in today’s marketing world,” said Scott Olrich, Chief Marketing Officer of Responsys. “Old school marketing and traditional marketing channels are quickly fading, and New School Marketers are embracing an increasingly digital customer lifecycle. Responsys Interact 2011 will allow marketers to gain deeper visibility into successfully capitalizing on today’s most important marketing channels such as email, mobile, social, and the web to drive higher revenue. We are excited to help leading marketers join the New School Marketing revolution and provide them with products and services to confront their challenges head on.”
Responsys (responsys.com) helps companies execute highly effective marketing campaigns across key interactive channels – email / mobile / social / web. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Continental Airlines, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, Lands' End, LEGO, Men's Wearhouse, PayPal, Southwest Airlines, StubHub, and UnitedHealthcare.