NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2010/08/31 - LogicLab launches its core product targetLab, which is an innovative tool that brings CRM solutions to mass media. It enables media buyers, planners and advertisers to have a 360 degree view of media and marketing.
LogicLab, Inc., the first company to apply deep direct response analytics to the media planning process, announced the launch of targetLab. The LogicLab targetLab provides an on-demand software as a service (SaaS) solution that, for the first time, makes advanced CRM targeting and advertising performance measurement easy for advertisers and media companies of all sizes. This allows the creation of personalized media plans which go beyond the current practice of using broad demographic selection as a targeting direction.
Unlike any other service today, LogicLab:
• Uses real customer/prospect/affinity data as base for media evaluation and performance measurement.
• Makes evaluation of the full spectrum of media and communication options, whether large or small, available for evaluation and measurement in a consistent fashion.
• Offers multi-media evaluation and attribution using a CRM-like system in which all media is measured in the same fashion…at the person level.
• Delivers easy, cost efficient, scalable, mobile, easy to maintain, fast, objective, flexible, and results driven visibility.
• Facilitates communication between Advertisers, Agencies, and Media Organizations around proprietary Brand marketing goals to achieve better results.
LogicLab President Christopher Wilson said, “LogicLab was founded to give advertisers, agencies and media owners a powerful on-demand strategic and media planning tool to be used across strategic planning, media planning and performance measurement. For the first time ever, our highly intuitive, on-demand platform now brings the precision of data-driven marketing to the art of media evaluation and planning as an automated, turnkey solution.”
“As the communications planning function becomes less media-centric and more consumer-centric, it’s important for practitioners to have a 360 degree view of media and marketing,” commented Craig Gugel, LogicLab’s Chief Research Officer. “LogicLab’s targetLab™ product makes implementation of this 360 approach possible.”
Advertisers, media buyers and media companies can learn more by watching our 90-second video introduction online.
LogicLab™ (logiclabinc.com) matches advertisers with the best media choices possible. By placing actual consumer data at the center of media evaluation, LogicLab enables advertisers, agencies and media buyers to, for the first time, optimize and measure campaigns using the same proven quantitative criteria used in disciplines such as direct marketing. LogicLab also gives media owners the ability to attract new and diverse advertisers. Founded in 2009 and based in New York, NY, LogicLab is a wholly owned subsidiary of Merkle Inc.
Media Contact: Rachel Hunt - DPR Group Inc. / P: 240-686-1000 / E: RHunt[.]dprgroup.com.