NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
West Minster, CA, United States, 2010/08/30 - Netwin Solutions, Inc., a premier provider of integrated Global Trade Management (GTM) solutions (GTKonnect), today announced its certification on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) new Automated Commercial Environment (ACE).
GTKonnect is positioned among the list of a top tier vendors to obtain ACE ABI certification, allowing its customers to transmit and receive data on imported merchandise through a direct electronic interface with CBP newest commercial platform. Use of this interface translates to more timely, complete and accurate data.
What is ACE?
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the United States’ commercial trade processing system designed to automate border processing, to enhance border security and foster our Nation's economic security through lawful international trade and travel. ACE will eventually replace the current import processing system for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the Automated Commercial System (ACS).
ACE provides a solid technology foundation for all border security initiatives within CBP and will:
• Allow trade participants access to and management of their trade information via reports;
• Expedite legitimate trade by providing CBP with tools to efficiently process imports/exports and move goods quickly across the border;
• Improve communication, collaboration and compliance efforts between CBP and the trade community;
• Facilitate efficient collection, processing and analysis of commercial import and export data; and
• Provide an information-sharing platform for trade data throughout government agencies.
Netwin’s certification means that users of the GTKonnect platform can currently derive benefits from the new generation customs trade platform such as:
- Faster entry processing by streamlined entry summary filing and response processing.
- Override Census warnings through the automated process thereby virtually eliminating paper documentation.
- Status notification messages provides up to the minute details of CBP actions on an ongoing basis.
Anand Raghavendran COO Netwin Solutions says, “Netwin is committed to becoming a leader in the global trade management field. We were amongst the first few companies to achieve the ABI certification, was the first to electronically transmit AII, first to be AES certified etc. and in continuing our commitment to lead, we are amongst the first few companies to get our ACE certification. The testing process was complex and time consuming. However it was worth the effort considering the benefits and business advantages to our users.
GTKonnect (gtkonnect.com) is the application platform of choice for growing numbers of Fortune 500 organizations involved in global trade. With GTKonnect integrated platform, organizations experience increased trade compliance thereby reducing or eliminating fines and audits; provide real-time visibility and tracking capability to information throughout the life of the transactions. GTKonnect platform is available in modules designed to solve every global trade need.
About Netwin Solutions
Netwin Solutions (netwinsolutions.com) is a premier provider of integrated global trade management software solutions through its GTKonnect platform. GTKonnect platform unifies import, export, Partner Relationship and CTPAT management, post entry reconciliation and financial processes, Drawback and Trade programs including ISF (10+2), U.S. Customs clearance, Partner Solicitation and response tracking, CTPAT certification management and risk assessment, export licensing, denied party screening, trade data repository.