NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2010/08/27 - Newest device offers surprisingly low cost per point WiFi temperature monitoring and alerting for Server and Telecom Rooms, Laboratory, Food Distribution and Service, Property Management, Industrial, Commercial, and Residential Applications.
Temperature@lert announced today the release of its latest generation WiFi Edition remote temperature sensor, the WiFi220 (). The WiFi220 incorporates the exceptional features of the previous generation device and in addition provides customers with capabilities and benefits to make it the most user-friendly, cost-effective WiFi temperature sensor on the market today. These include:
• Two Sensor Input Capability – Significantly reduces Cost/Sensor (Measurement Point);
• Expandable to 10 or 20 Sensors with Special Order Expansion Module;
• Temperature/Humidity Sensor Option – Adds Relative Humidity monitoring for critical applications such as Servers and Telecom Racks, Clean Rooms and Laboratories;
• Predrilled Mounting Flange – Facilitates permanent mounting of the unit;
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support – Enables operation without AC power adapter;
• Enhanced Software – Easy to set up, use and update.
The new WiFi220 continues the success of the previous generation with features including:
• Continuous monitoring and Email alerts when temperature or humidity goes above or below user specified levels;
• No activation fees, monthly fees or cancellation charges – you own the unit!
• WiFi and Ethernet connectivity – operates so long as your network is available;
• Security – no software to load onto your computers or servers;
• Supports SNMP Traps;
• Supports SMTP via SSL/TLS and SMTP Authentication;
• Pre-calibrated Sensors – NIST Certification available (additional cost);
• User programmable open source Linux operating system for custom reporting, alarms, etc.
"Thousands of customers are successfully using Temperature@lert’s WiFi systems today, " says Harry Schechter, Temperature@lert Founder and CEO. "With the expanded capability of the new WiFi220, Temperature@lert offers IT, Property Management, Food Service, Laboratory and Industry users the ability to protect their valuable equipment, data, products, property and materials from harmful temperature and/or humidity levels at a very affordable price."
Temperature@lert (temperturealert.com) is the leading provider of low-cost, high-performance temperature monitoring products. Our products provide early warning of temperature changes before it's too late. Since launching, over 10,000 Temperature@lert products have been sold to customers in over 40 countries. Temperature@lert systems are protecting over $250,000,000 of customer assets.