Members now have a free nuAlert account to "get the word out" about their upcoming events, promotions, and discounts quickly and cost effectively by posting alerts. The community includes: Campbell Community Calendar, Campbell Member Alerts page, Campbell News Ticker and Campbell Social Media Directory which includes subscription opportunities to alerts posted by each member. Members can now login and post their business promotion news, discounts, events or even tips at nualerts.com. The Campbell Chamber nuAlerts Program also offers Text Alerts for emergencies, exclusive offers and more. Simply text to: 41411 the message: nualerts 5514 to get text alerts and be the first to know about important Campbell Chamber announcements.
"We are committed to providing World Class services to our members to ensure their business success. To that end, nuAlerts provides business communities like ours the next generation in member to member marketing along with tremendous free marketing for our members," said Kristen Mealiffe, Communications Assistant, Campbell Chamber of Commerce. "nuAlerts meets all our requirements for promoting business communities and their members."
"We welcome the Campbell Chamber of Commerce and all their members to nuAlerts. With such a large and diverse base of members, Campbell Chamber can be a great source of new customers for its members and nuAlerts is honored to be chosen as the online platform for member networking and promotions," said Reena Jadhav, Founder and CEO of nuAlerts.
NuAlerts provides business communities with a powerful marketing platform that combines the best of search engine optimization, social network messaging, text messaging, widget and email marketing into a single easy to use service. nuAlerts helps connect, engage and monetize business communities and delivers next generation in member to member marketing.
To Get Started, the Campbell Chamber of Commerce invites all members to access their free account and post their promotion or event at nualerts.com/.
Highlights of the Service:
1. Campbell Community Calendar: Local businesses can post for free upcoming promotions, events, ribbon cuttings and more to the first City wide business calendar. Residents can also sign up to get event alerts.
2. Campbell Promotion Alerts: Chamber Members can post offers, discounts and other promotional Alerts to the Community Promotions page which people can search and subscribe to.
3. Campbell Social Media Directory: Interactive business listings including social media links, text messaging number and most recent alerts. People can subscribe to businesses listed in the directory to get alerts via email, social media, text messaging or widget.
4. Campbell News Ticker: Portable Community News ticker that anyone can take with them to stay connected with the Campbell Chamber of Commerce Community in real-time.
5. Get Found Online: All businesses are automatically search engine optimized for maximum online exposure when they post an alert.
6. Text Messaging Marketing: Optional text messaging service for businesses to engage customers via mobile marketing and offer instant paperless discounts in store.
7. Free Email Marketing: Basic email marketing for all local businesses.
8. Weekly Digest: Email based weekly digest of the most recent alert from each business member of the community, distributed automatically to all business members.
nuAlerts is quickly becoming the platform of choice for business communities such as Chambers of Commerce and Business Parks. To learn more, please contact us at info[.]nualerts.com for a no obligation consultation on the benefits of a business promotions platform for your members.
Any Chamber, Association, Business Park and others who'd like to offer members a free member to member marketing service can email info[.]nualerts.com.
About Campbell Chamber of Commerce
For more than 100 years, the Campbell, California Chamber of Commerce (campbellchamber.com) has historically provided local businesses with an added measure of security by hosting business to business opportunities for sharing advice, political representation and customer introductions. The Chamber is a voluntary association of business people working together to foster a good business climate, improve their community, provide information about the community, create opportunities for business involvement and encourage ethical business practices.
Contact Information: Campbell Chamber of Commerce, 1628 West Campbell Ave, Campbell, California, United States / P: 408-378-6252 / E: kristen[.]campbellchamber.net.
NuAlerts (nualerts.com) is a marketing tool for communities and businesses to "get the word out" via social media, text messaging, widgets, email, search engine optimization and more. NuAlerts has been rapidly adopted by Chambers of Commerce, Networking groups, small businesses and community organizations. Community Alerts offer members real-time posting of news, events and discounts to the virtual community dashboard online. Community Calendar delivers a single source of all community events nationwide. Customers sign up to receive specific alerts via their preferred channel including SMS, email, widgets or social networks. The nuAlerts dashboard provides instant access to local, community-wide updates and can be added to any site with a few clicks.