Elsinore Technologies, a leading provider of IT service management software solutions, will showcase its latest products at this year’s ITSM Fusion Expo in Louisville, Kentucky. From September 19th-22nd, visitors at the company’s booth will receive a personalized demo of Elsinore’s latest software tools, designed to help organizations implement scalable and cost-effective IT Service Management solutions.
IssueNet is an industry-proven service management and issue tracking solution. Fifteen years of experience and customer feedback have helped shape IssueNet into the most extensible enterprise solution available. Customers routinely implement IssueNet when:
• Other issue tracking solutions do not offer the flexibility the organization requires;
• Customers would like to combine their service management solution with other internal issue tracking needs;
• High consulting, services, and annual maintenance costs must be reduced.
ScreenConnect is part of the next generation of remote support solutions, eliminating monthly fees and allowing complete customization. ScreenConnect provides all the necessary features and functionality of a great remote support tool in a cost-efficient, self-hosted package. Features include:
• Support for clients running Mac, Linux, and Windows;
• Fast data transfer for optimal performance;
• Android mobile phone application;
• Full customization to brand the product to a customer’s needs;
“It’s such a pleasure to be involved with this great event. As we learned more about ITSM Fusion, we knew it would provide a great opportunity for us to showcase our products and interact with industry leaders,” says Jeff Bishop, Elsinore Business Development Manager. “The event is about developing IT business strategies and discussing best practices with our peers. Being new to the event, we’ll undoubtedly be talkative, but I predict we’ll be listening even more.”
The ITSM Fusion 10 conference (itsmfusion.com) brings industry experts together to discuss topics, best practices, and strategies for the IT Service Management industry. The conference consists of an expo, networking opportunities, knowledge sharing sessions, and much more.
To learn more, visit IssueNet (elsitech.com) and ScreenConnect (screenconnect.com), or contact the Elsinore sales team.