NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2010/07/19 - BMSystems co-publishes a new validated systems biology industrial success. These disruptive scientific innovations in the fields of biodefense and biosecurity (protection against multi-resistance bacterial infections) are protected by 3 patents.
BMSystems & Pherecydes-Pharma publish a validated systems biology industrial success, in a reference US biodefense journal. These disruptive scientific innovations in the fields of biodefense and biosecurity (protection against multi-resistance bacterial infections) are protected by 3 patents.
For more information:
• Download the publication: Genetically Engineered Virulent Phage Banks in the Detection and Control of Emergent Pathogenic Bacteria published in Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Practice, and Science publication.
Three opportunities to meet our team in a near future:
• Molecular Microbiology Conference organized by CNRS with the support of INRA, INSERM and Institute Pasteur: Dr. François Iris, CSO, is invited to present BMSystems' expertise and achievements in the field of bacteria/phages interactions: Presqu'ile de Giens France: October 11-15, 2010.
• In the United States, to learn more about possible business collaborations with Pherecydes-Pharma, and about BMSystems' developments in the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, psychiatric disorders and multiple sclerosis.
1. French Biotech Tour in Philadelphia: September 14, 2010, where US Pharma/Biotech companies are invited to meet selected French biotech companies focused in CNS, Autoimmunity and Inflammation.
2. BioPharm America partnering in Boston: September 15-17, 2010.
Bio-Modeling Systems (bmsystems.net) is the first and, to date, the only life sciences research-based Company that succeeded to create and to experimentally validate heuristic in-silico models that led to disruptive discoveries, generating patented new knowledge and attractive new businesses launches.
For sustainable business, time to market is a critical issue. Bio-Modeling Systems, a world leading R&D booster for life sciences discoveries, can surely help you save considerable time and resources immediately.