CSIA, Colorado’s Technology Association, today announced the winners of the 2010 Apex Awards. Winners and finalists were awarded and announced at last night’s program.
“This year’s winners demonstrate the perseverance and innovation that technology companies and professionals embody. These characteristics not only guide their own company to growth, but they enable their clients and all other industries to succeed,” said Su Hawk, President of CSIA. “I’m proud of the Colorado technology industry, and the Apex Awards is one night where they are in the spotlight,” she added.
The 2010 Company Winners are:
• Titan of Technology – Long View Systems. Finalists: IQNavigator and NewsGator.
• Technology Company of the Year – ServiceMagic. Finalists: ReadyTalk and Rivet Software.
• Technology Product of the Year – Intrado. Finalists: Fluensee and Webroot.
• Technology Service of the Year – Virtela. Finalists: OCI (Options & Choices, Inc.) and SDL.
• Rookie of the Year – NIMBL. Finalists: People Scored and Trada.
• IT Project of the Year – Lincoln Trust Company. Finalists: RTP and SysTest Labs.
The 2010 Individual Winners are:
• Bob Newman Lifetime Achievement – Nancy Phillips, Co-Founder, Director & COO, ViaWest.
• Technology Executive of the Year – J.B. Holston, CEO & President, NewsGator. Finalists: Bob Ogdon, CEO Swiftpage and Nancy Phillips, Co-Founder, Director & COO, ViaWest.
• Technology Entrepreneur of the Year – Roy Dimoff, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, ViaWest. Finalists: Dan Caruso, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Zayo Group and Josh Swihart, CEO, Aspenware.
• Top Tech Teacher – Stacey Fornstorm, Denver Public Schools. Finalists: Kent Allison, Teacher - Technology and Engineering, Mountain Vista High School and Deb Nielsen, MESA Adviser/Gifted & Talented Coordinator, Colorado Mesa.
• CSIA Champion of the Year – Ellis Blevins, Division Director, Robert Half Technology; John Meyer, Digital Marketing & Business Development Executive, Pure Brand Communications; and Simone Verhulst, Marketing Coordinator, ReadyTalk.
For more info, please visit theapexawards.com/.