NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Malvern, PA, United States, 2010/07/14 - Nilfisk CFM, one of the industry’s leading industrial vacuum manufacturers announces the launch of two new single-phase industrial vacuum cleaners, the S2 and S2 - Nilfisk.com.
Nilfisk CFM, announces the launch of two NEW single-phase vacuums. Reporting for duty and ready to serve on the front lines of any industrial maintenance plan, the S2 and S3 industrial vacuum cleaners from Nilfisk CFM feature cutting-edge innovations never before seen in the industry until now.
• The Longopac® collection system: this “endless” bag can be dispensed as needed to your desired length. Once filled, it can be cut, sealed, disposed and restored for a new use.
• LED indicators that automatically monitor filter performance and increase productivity.
• Liquid and Solid Level LED sensors (100 L machines only) that automatically shut-off the machine when maximum capacity is achieved.
• Ergonomic design for ease-of-use; includes an accessory storage tray.
• Multiple configurations, including stainless steel construction, automatic filter cleaning systems, and HEPA filtration.
• Dozens of hose, filters and accessories to meet any industrial cleaning challenge.
The two-motor S2 comes with a 50 liter (13 gallon) collection container, while the S3, three-motor machine, is available with 50 or 100 liter (26 gallon) collection capacities. Both models feature a modular design for easy modifications, upgrades and servicing and are NRTL-approved for electrical safety.
Ready to enlist the new Nilfisk CFM S2 and S3 for the front lines of your maintenance plan? Visit NewNilfiskVacuums.com or call 1-800-645-3475.
Nilfisk CFM (NewNilfiskVacuums.com), the industrial vacuum division of Nilfisk-Advance America, helps its industrial customers meet their individual cleaning requirements and challenges with an extensive range of high-performance vacuum cleaners. From its Malvern, PA headquarters, the IVAC division provides industrial vacuums for heavy-duty applications that require maximum suction power; and specialty vacuums for clean applications that demand “absolute” air purity and facility cleanliness. The company’s vacuums are equipped with industry-specific features and exceptionally efficient filtration systems, ensuring dust- and debris-free facilities in the food, chemical/pharmaceutical, electronics, metalworking/powder coating, and a variety of manufacturing industries.