SafeNet Holding Corporation is the parent company of SafeNet, Inc., a global leader in information security. It is anticipated that the offering will consist of newly issued shares sold by SafeNet Holding Corporation as well as shares sold by selling stockholders. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. are acting as joint lead bookrunners and BofA Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., are acting as joint bookrunners for the proposed offering. In addition, Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Pacific Crest Securities LLC, and RBC Capital Markets Corporation will act as co-managers for the proposed offering.
When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus related to this offering can be obtained by contacting:
• Morgan Stanley, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014, T: (866) 718-1649 or E: prospectus[.]morganstanley.com;
• Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, T: (866) 471-2526, F: (212) 902-9316 or E: prospectus-ny[.]ny.email.gs.com;
• J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717 or T: (866) 803-9204;
• BofA Merrill Lynch, 4 World Financial Center, New York, NY, 10080, Attention: Prospectus Department, E: dg.prospectus_requests[.]baml.com;
• Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, 100 Plaza One, Jersey City, NJ 08311, T: (800) 503-4611 or El: prospectus.cpdg[.]db.com;
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About SafeNet, Inc.
Founded in 1983, SafeNet is a global leader in information security. SafeNet protects its customers’ most valuable assets, including identities, transactions, communications, data and software licensing, throughout the data lifecycle. More than 25,000 customers across both commercial enterprises and government agencies and in over 100 countries trust their information security needs to SafeNet.