CharTec, a Hardware as a Service (HaaS) solution available to hand selected channel members, includes custom hardware, licensing fulfillment, and content filtering all neatly packaged for resale to end user clients. The product received the prestigious “Innovation of the Year Award” for Managed Services by Business Solution Magazine and three Channel Insider “Bull’s-eye” Awards in 2009.
The CharTec Academy training included rigorous sales process education, meticulous understanding of MSP Best Practices and delivery, and a concentration on presentation performance for MSP’s across the US and Canada. CharTec stresses that not every company applying for the program will be accepted.
This group of attendees received training on the CharTec line of hardware products including the VMS (Voice Management System) and Universal Threat Management (UTM) Firewall appliance as well as receiving product information from Kutenda, gloStream, Doyenz, and OwnWebNow on how their services can enhance business.
“CharTec releases its sixth wave of partners for 2010, and in this group were a few inaugural partners from 2009. CharTec partners continue to strengthen the IT Nation by providing a ‘Beyond HaaS’ experience to their clients,” said Alex Rogers, creator and CEO of CharTec. “At CharTec we select partners for their ability to properly deliver Managed Services in the channel, and we are continually amazed by their passion to deliver a unique offering. We are delighted to welcome this next wave into our elite club.
ITernal Networks, LLC (iternalnetworks.com) is a Managed Service Provider operating in Las Vegas, Nevada providing premiere technology services to professional businesses. The company specializes in Managed IT Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, On Demand IT Solutions, and IT Consulting. Now, ITernal Networks will be able to offer Hardware to clients as an OPEX instead of a CAPEX, providing its clients with much needed Tax benefits.
The selected CharTec® partners received Academy training on the product line in Bakersfield, CA and are now fully authorized to deliver the solution. The elite MSP companies include:
• 2W Technologies, LLC - Indianapolis, IN
• AdvisoTech - Waynesboro, VA
• Barking Dog Communications, LLC - Albuquerque, NM
• CenterNix - Long Beach, CA
• Computer St. Louis - St. Louis, MO
• DeckerWright Corp - Red Bank, NJ
• DigitalFire Inc. - Oakville, Ontario, Canada
• Doman Networking Services - Minneapolis, MN
• IdeaLogical Systems Inc. - Markham, Ontario, Canada
• IT Fire Control LLC - Houston, TX
• Mosaic Technologies, Inc. - Rockville, MD
• Mytech Partners - Roseville, MN
• Swift Chip, Inc. - Beverly Hills, CA
• Technology Solutions - Dallas, TX
• Thompson Computer Services, LLC - Rifle, CO
• United Systems Computer Group - Bradenton, FL
• ITernal Networks, LLC - Las Vegas, NV.