Biometric Access is a fingerprint based access control and time attendance system for all kinds of office and factory premises. This tamper proof fingerprint door lock device eliminates the administrative cost involved with the conventional ID Card or swipe cards.
Biometric Access refers to the practice of restricting entrance to a property, a building, or a room to authorized persons. Physical access control can be achieved by a human (a guard, bouncer, or receptionist), through mechanical means such as locks and keys, or through technological means such as a card access system.
Moreover, with regards to the types of Access Control System, physical Access Control System could be joined with electronic equipment as well as technologies. Lets once more look at a door. It may be locked and also unlocked using a swipe card, or maybe by biometric means of technology. The card access control system is simply just one of the basic kinds of electronic door control, wherein it makes use of a card that is created with a magnetic stripe which can be interpreted by the reader of the door when swiped. Labs along with other facilities that require high protection for their rooms and tools utilize a card control system. The card key may also operate like a personnel identification card.
Features Of Access Control:
• Eliminates administrative costs pertaining to conventional swipe cards and ID cards;
• Fingerprint matching with quick, accurate;
• Available for users up to 500/1000/1500;
• Can record up to 30,000 transactions;
• Access Control - 50 Time Zone, 5 Grouping, 10 Combination, Holiday Management support, many fingerprint access, intimidate fingerprint access grade security management support standalone work;
• Relay output - 3A/12VDC;
• Keypad Or Display - LCD with 80 character and numeric keypad;
• Power - 9-24V DC, stay current - 0.50 mA, work- current 400 mA;
• Validating Speed.