NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Gent, OV, Belgium, 2010/06/15 - K Creation & Production have chosen ADAM Software to deliver an innovative, packaging-management platform.
ADAM Software today announced an agreement with K Creation & Production to produce an innovative packaging-management platform. The platform will greatly streamline internal and external packaging-processes at K Creation & Production. Based on ADAM Software’s unique media-management platform and integrating seamlessly with EskoArtwork’s pre-production tools, this new platform will provide K Creation & Production with a significant competitive advantage in the packaging field.
Guido Van der Schueren, director at ADAM Software, says: “ADAM Software, with its unique content control features, will enable a seamless link to EskoArtwork’s pre-production system and give K Creation & Production control of the design-to-production process that is second to none.”
Key features for the new workflow platform will include:
• Comprehensive, single point-of-information handling of K Creation & Production’s decentralized environment for managing jobs internally and externally.
• An external workflow system for K Creation & Production’s end-customers offering an online viewing and approval system powered by EskoArtwork’s WebCenter.
• A unified interface for account managers, administrators and others working on packaging projects, providing one-location centralization of MIS data and graphical data.
• Seamless integration with EskoArtwork’s DeskPack and BackStage, as well as Adobe® Creative Suite® for back-end production.
• Full monitoring capabilities for tracking and changing job status.
• Simple and efficient internal data management and retrieval of previous jobs and files.
• Easy extensibility to build personalized customer/internal interfaces and workflow processes.
Pieter Casneuf, CEO of ADAM Software, says: “ADAM Software is a leader in asset management. We help companies automate their marketing and media processes. This project for K Creation & Production underlines the importance of asset management for the graphical arts industry and the role it plays as a backbone for a lot of asset-based business processes.”
K Creation & Production says : “We are looking forward to the roll-out of our new label development platform that will enable us to deliver faster and better artworks to our customers. We at K C&P trust both EskoArtwork and ADAM will bring us the technology we were looking for.”
The flexibility of the ADAM platform makes it possible to work with all kinds of file formats, including the proprietary ArtPro file format, which is still a standard in the packaging sector. ADAM’s unique open architecture means it can integrate fully with different platforms such as EskoArtwork’s world-class packaging software, but also with Adobe® Creative Suite® and Microsoft® SharePoint® and Office®.
There is a growing need to consolidate content and improve business processes by reducing cycle time and controlling cost. ADAM provides considerable ROI to customers by reducing workloads, offering version control, providing sharing and collaboration around content as well as tracking and monitoring of all user and system actions, and a host of other features.
ADAM (adamsoftware.net) is a global provider of media workflow and marketing supply chain software. We offer enterprises the ability to manage, structure and deliver media between people, processes and systems. Working with our partners enables us to implement our software globally while providing workflow solutions to all types of enterprises. What drives us is a passion to organize media intelligently, making it easier and more accessible to everyone. ADAM - Media Intelligent
About K Creation & Production
K Creation & Production (kcp.be) is a graphic design agency specialized in packaging and print production. K C&P has been active for more than 25 years working for multinational clients like Procter&Gamble, PepsiCo, AB-InBev, DuPont de Nemours, O-I, etc. K C&P headquarters are in Brussels with offices in Budapest, Istanbul and Miami.