With the latest update of the SpamExperts dedicated email security system, a major new layer was added to the product, making it even more attractive for ISPs to use. The new “Reseller” level is now fully integrated into the webinterface and allows customers with an Incoming Email Security Firewall to better manage subgroups of customers. From now on, ISPs using the product can assign a number of domains to a certain end-customer which he then is able to manage. An optional branding option will be added shortly, allowing resellers to brand their own subset of domains according to their corporate identity. The following access levels are thus now available:
- Cluster admin: full API access; manages cluster; can view and modify all domains; manages reseller accounts;
- Reseller admin: full access to his reseller account; can view and modify all domains he added to the filter cluster;
- Domain admin: full access to his domain account; can view and modify his domain and adjust settings for users on his domain; access to quarantine, logs, and statistics of all users;
- User: limited access to his quarantine, log, and statistics.
API & Incoming
The API of the SpamExperts Email Security Firewall also received some valuable new features:
- Option to clear the recipient callout cache per-domain;
- New Reseller Level;
- Domain exporting function;
- White/blacklisting for IP ranges;
- Filter modifications on IP basis (possibility to disable): greylisting, content checks, HELO, sender checks.
It should be noted that some of the changes with the 2.6 version of the API are not fully backwards compatible!
The webinterface for the spamfilter management also received a number of new additions:
- Per-user reporting activation;
- Outgoing bandwidth overview;
- Switch to cookies;
- Extensive permission management;
- Reason for rejection (log search).
Although still in stable beta, the outgoing system also received a number of exciting features such as:
- Unlock link for locked users;
- IP white/blacklisting;
- Extensive log-search;
- Support for IP ranges;
SpamExperts (spamexperts.com) is the leading provider of email security solutions from Amsterdam. Since 2004, SpamExperts has been growing its customer-base in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Australia and meanwhile has become market leader in a number of countries. All solutions are inhouse developed and are either offered via SaaS, or are directly installed as a managed software in the infrastructure of the customer. Prices for the incoming filtering start at USD 0.30/ Domain/Year, without user - or inbox limitations. The latest additions to the product portfolio are an outgoing email filter server as well as an email archiving product.