NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany, 2010/06/14 - Compelling new website & server monitoring service for complex IT networks, suppliers and webmasters - Global-Server-Monitoring.com.
crocsystems, a leading IT consulting company in the areas of web-based technologies and digital media, today announced the success launch of Global Server Monitoring – a powerful dedicated service that enables server and website administrators to check the performance of websites, application servers, databases and mail servers. Global server monitoring is a perfect solution to analyze whether the website is up or down and its integrated keyword check ensures that the right content is displayed everytime.
The easy to handle external service is available in three different packages (basic, advanced & professional) and comes with a 30-day free trial offer.
“In today’s competitive landscape, business-owners across the world are highly concerned about the performance & stability of their critical websites & other online applications. We recognized this problem and decided to come up with an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy server performance monitoring service which reduces unplanned downtime & saves costs” says, Roland Farkas, Director at crocsystems.
• Multi Location Monitoring: Global server monitoring can be setup from one or multiple locations. In-case the service from one of the chosen locations is not available the users receive an instant alert.
• Email/SMS Notification: The service can be easily configured to receive email or/and SMS alerts for the specific error messages.
• User Management: Administrators can configure alert messages for different users by simply selecting a check and the users who will receive the appropriate alert messages for that check.
• False Alert Management: To minimize the number of false alerts in the case of failure, each check is also performed from a secondary server in a different location.
• Statistics and Reports: The admin area of Global Server Monitoring provides in-depth statistics for each location and it also delivers a weekly email report to the subscribed users.
• Instant Setup: The setup of website monitoring takes just one minute and provides advanced configuration options for web-masters and computer experts. For persons who are not tech-savvy, the default settings are applicable.
Using the Global Server Monitoring Software, the following checks can be conducted:
• Website: Web-Check, Login Check
• Server: Ping Check, SSH Check, FTP Check and Port Check
• Mail server: SMTP Check, POP3 Check, IMAP Check
• Database: MySQL, PostGreSQL, MSSQL
All Global Server Monitoring packages are available with a 30-day free trial. For pricing of the different packages please visit global-server-monitoring.com/.
crocsystems (crocsystems.de) offers complete services in the areas of web-based technologies and digital media. Using the approach of media-neutral data storage it offers support of business processes and e-business.