SITEFORUM, a leader in social community software, today announced version 6.1, packed with even more new features to make it easier than ever for enterprises to build and manage vibrant and lively communities around their brand.
The popular business social networking application now features human-readable URLs, network group feed, automated bounce management, improved performance and scalability, plus an all-new iPhone application available through the App Store.
"We are committed to keeping our world-wide clients equipped with all the tools they need to increase their revenues and cut costs," says SITEFORUM CEO Dirk Schlenzig. "These new features further extend companies' ability to optimise their internal communications while significantly improving their online engagement with partners, prospects and customers.”
Major new features in version 6.1 include:
• Human-readable URLs with no dynamic parameters in the URL so users can simply copy and paste URLs or use bookmarking. Readable URLs also improve support for Google AdSense.
• New "Media Pool" application that takes media management to an even greater capability, making it easier than ever to create galleries and libraries out of images, videos, documents, and more.
• Network Group Feed which enables network managers to create a newsfeed and allows users to quickly see all activities in one or all the groups they have joined.
• Now available at the App Store, the SITEFORUM iPhone app has been improved so users can now read and post blogs, news and photos directly from their iPhone.
• Automated Bounce Management that uses Variable Envelope Return Path to enable automatic detection and removal of undeliverable e-mail addresses.
• Improved Performance and Scalability Options so SITEFORUM can now be installed and run on commercial cloud-computing architecture and infrastructure such as Amazon Webservices.
Debbie McGrath, CEO of HR.com and SITEFORUM customer commented, “The benefits of establishing a sustainable community around a brand can be extremely significant. However, once you’ve set up your community it is vital to ensure it remains fresh and vibrant. This requires dedication, focus and manpower in addition to excellent technology. SITEFORUM is the backbone for our online strategy and a true partner in developing the latest social media trends to keep our community alive."
With version 6.1, SITEFORUM reaches new heights in business collaboration, making it easier than ever to create and maintain social communities.
For more information
Founded in 1998, SITEFORUM (siteforum.com) provides social community software for business, enabling business strategies around social networking. Its comprehensive set of social applications allows a diverse variety of organisations across multiple industries to build instant networks, collaborate and create revenues.
Companies that have looked to SITEFORUM for social applications delivered as a service include McDonald’s, Informa, HR.com, Arriva, VBL, VNR and Microsoft.
The company is headquartered in Germany with regional offices and partners in the UK, USA, Canada and Asia.
For further information please contact:
Tom Flisher / Katie Potts
T: +44 (0) 845 3700 655
Submitted by NeonDrum on behalf of Webtrends
Nicky Denovan / T: +44 7747 017654.