NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Chengdu, Sichuan, China, 2006/07/27 - Colasoft updates network monitoring software to increase Internet security. Colasoft Capsa 6.1 is an efficient protocol analyzer, designed for sniffer, packet monitoring and network diagnosis - Colasoft.com.
The company announces the launch of Colasoft Capsa 6.1, a powerful but easy-to-use network monitor, sniffer, protocol analyzer, designed for packet decoding and network diagnosis. With the ability of real time packet capture and accurate data analysis, it analyzes the network traffic of local computers or hosts.
The release of Capsa 6.1 is an expert network sniffer designed for packet decoding and network diagnosis; it analyzes the network traffic of your network. With packet capture, decode, filtering, matrix, graphs, conversations, host table and statistics, users will have a tremendous amount of information to troubleshoot and manage their networks.
Many new features are enhanced with improvements in version 6.1 as follows:
- New Reports view displays the real time statistics reports of global or specific groups;
- New display type combo box in the Protocols view;
- New Decode column in the Packets view;
- New Next Sequence Number of the decoded packets in the Packets view;
- New Bytes Send/Receive Ratio and Packets Send/Receive Ratio displayed in the Endpoints view when the number of packets exceed to 10;
- Enhanced protocol identification now supports loopback, SNMP Trap, SSDP, ICP, COPS, RTP, IP Fragment, GDP, HSRP, MPLS, XNS and AARP;
- Enhanced MPLS packets decoding;
- Enhanced import/export packets file in TCP DUMP (*.dmp) format;
- Enhanced resolve host name manually in every views which displays the IP address;
- Enhanced the size of chart samples;
- Enhanced the details of ICMP decoding;
- And makes many improvements.