(Newswire Today) Englishtown, NJ, United States, 2010-06-10
- FSO Knowledge Xchange, global media and research organization in financial services domain, today, announced the shortlisted nominees for FSOkx Excellence Awards 2010.
The short listing is based on an all-inclusive evaluation methodology, which envelop our internal research, market intelligence, nomination forms, and client feedbacks.
The deserving winners will be announced at 4th Annual Financial Services Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum, FSOkx’x premiere one-day event, to be held on June 15th 2010 at New York. The complete list of categories and the shortlist of nominees is as below:
• Excellence in Risk Management Systems and Compliance Systems:
3. Investor Analytics
4. Linedata Services
5. Thomson Reuters
• Technology Innovation in Financial Services Transformation:
1. Zurich Financial Services Group
5. Citi Private Bank
7. Computer Sciences Corporation
• Outsourcing Deal of the Year in Financial Services sector (Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets):
1. BNY Mellon – Delaware Investments
2. FIS - Government Savings Bank of Thailand
3. Computer Sciences Corporation - Zurich Financial Services Group
4. IBM Corporation - National Bank Financial Group
5. Atos Origin - Munich Re
Rekha Vatsa, Executive Director, FSO Knowledge Xchange congratulates all the shortlisted nominees for their selection for FSOkx Excellence Awards 2010.
FSO Knowledge Xchange (FSOkx.com) is a global media and research organization, providing relevant and timely content pertaining to financial services domains. FSO Knowledge Xchange's web portal, FSOkx.com, features the latest news and views, events, case studies, white papers, analyst viewpoints, thought leadership articles and an extensive directory of financial services outsourcing firms and solution providers by domain and sub-domain categories. FSO’s weekly e-newsletter and quarterly magazine provides authoritative, strategic, actionable insight and decision support to financial services decision makers within Operations, Technology, Risk Management, Compliance, HR, Finance and Accounting and Outsourcing domains.
FSO Knowledge Xchange, conducts targeted surveys to capture buyer pain points and needs, as well as publication of research papers to augment the knowledge of its industry wide member community of top level decision makers. Periodic webinars provide snapshots of surveys, along with an overview of market trends. Q&A sessions with executives, which are published through a range of media channels, provide opinions and cutting-edge insights while leveraging their specific area of expertise within the financial services industry. FSO Knowledge Xchange (FSOkx.com) organizes market-leading networking events, focused forums, summits and conferences. These events and focused forums cover a wide range of topics with regard to financial services organizations for senior decision makers at exclusive locations around the world.